MJ-Palooza!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Oh, that makes me sad. . .

Maybe I'll think of something different.

Awwwww, it's okay, she's *never* eaten, so she doesn't know what she's missing but if you want to pick an icon that she'd recognize that would be sweet :) She associates the *I love you* hand with nana and knows when she sees it that that is nana....

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
And on the flip side of Betty's visit, Lisa and I are already planning a trip for August because we NEVER run out of things to talk about....

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
But WE have reservations at 5!

Is Mom going with you? :lookaroun

Off topic, but since you mentioned that the weather always gets so cold when your mom comes to visit that she wears her winter coat, I've been picturing her looking just like Maureen Stapleton in "Bye Bye Birdie"! :lol:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
I am excited about this trip in Aug/Sep with Tina and her girls, it's going to be like a mini vacastion for me and MJ. The first night we're going to Cast Connection, showing them the house, eating in the McDonalds with the cool theming and then going over to swim in the pool and see Pop Century and do a photo shoot with the kids!

Uponastar

maggiegrace1 said:
maggie will not take a bottle...UGH!!!!!
She refuses..clamps down on it.....Im going to lose my mind

Relax Mom!
How long has she been doing this?
Usually, you can count on that sort of thing stopping when she gets really hungry!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom