MJ-Palooza!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
I should take a pic of my musical laser disc collection for you guys to see....

If I get a copy of number 2 I will reread them all.....I should finish rereading LotR first I guess

Uponastar

Wow, off topic, sorry, but my youngest daughter just called to tell me that an old friend of hers has died. Drugs. And this is just another on a very long list.
Stacey, my daughter, had a lot of friends all through high school. Seems like at least half of them took a wrong turn somewhere and got mixed up with drugs. So many of them are gone. Too many. She's only 24. And she's lost another friend.
I thank God everyday that Stacey never took that turn. She very easily could have. We got lucky.
*sighs* Sorry. Just a shock.
Carry on.

maggiegrace1

Uponastar said:
Wow, off topic, sorry, but my youngest daughter just called to tell me that an old friend of hers has died. Drugs. And this is just another on a very long list.
Stacey, my daughter, had a lot of friends all through high school. Seems like at least half of them took a wrong turn somewhere and got mixed up with drugs. So many of them are gone. Too many. She's only 24. And she's lost another friend.
I thank God everyday that Stacey never took that turn. She very easily could have. We got lucky.
Carry on.

That is so sad.... Their seems to be so many young people doing so much stuff like that these days... when i was in my teens and 20's.. i never heard about it that much... Im sorry....:(

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Carry on.

OMG I am so sorry Dot, hugs and prayers

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
I had a 240% chance of becoming an alcoholic or drug user given my family history.....I am so glad I didn't go that way.....

I havea very addictive personality, it would have been bad

Uponastar

maggiegrace1 said:
That is so sad.... Their seems to be so many young people doing so much stuff like that these days... when i was in my teens and 20's.. i never heard about it that much... Im sorry....:(

Thank you Dana.
You're lucky.
Some neighborhoods, and they don't have to be bad neighborhoods - ours wasn't, just seem to get hit really hard with the problem.

Fantasmic!329

The only thing I posted in the scooter thread is that I had the back of my foot run over. :lol: :lookaroun

Thanks Dot. When I go for my bi-annual blood test, I freak when they bring out the needle. It's just an extreme phobia I have always had.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom