MJ-Palooza!

Pongo

Nemo14 said:
Sounds awesome. Isn't Colorado great?!!!

Yeah! I've decided that it's the most beautiful state in the US. At least of the ones I've been to.

That's the only word I could think of to describe anything while we were there :lol:

Nemo14

One of my college friends and I used to drive out there every summer and camp all over the state. I never got tired of it!

DisneyBunny

AAARG!!! :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

WORK!!! Stupid, stupid people!!

Sorry... just venting. Please return to your regularly scheduled discussion.

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Poor Bunny!
(HUGS)!

First they tell me the wrong information, so we record the radio spot with the wrong info. It airs today, and they tell me that I've got the wrong interest rate! I try to get the talent in so we can re-record... her cell phone is busy all morning.

So I finally think I can work things out, but all of a sudden, I find that the new information is wrong too, and the person I can get the right info from is on a very long lunch. :brick:

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
First they tell me the wrong information, so we record the radio spot with the wrong info. It airs today, and they tell me that I've got the wrong interest rate! I try to get the talent in so we can re-record... her cell phone is busy all morning.

So I finally think I can work things out, but all of a sudden, I find that the new information is wrong too, and the person I can get the right info from is on a very long lunch. :brick:

The world certainly is full of stupid people . . .
just thank God you're not one of them.
Bad enough you have to clean up their mistakes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom