MJ-Palooza!

Nemo14

I've got the day off, but I have to work tonight. My mother's coming in wednesday, so I'll probably spend the day cleaning the house.

Uponastar

maggiegrace1 said:
Good Morning All!!..I hope you have A WONDERFUL Day!!!
I will chat with you all later...:)
We are having Lunch with my Parents and sisters today and then maybe some shopping!!!
Love you all.....:)

Good morning Dana and Maggie!
Have a great day! :wave:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I've got the day off, but I have to work tonight. My mother's coming in wednesday, so I'll probably spend the day cleaning the house.

Betty!
Stop cleaning already!
You're making me feel guilty! :lookaroun

*picks up duster. Makes a feeble attempt*

I'm over it. :lookaroun

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Good morning, Krystyna!
Did you have a good weekend?

It was an OK weekend. I went to a meeting for my friend's wedding shower. These people don't know the first thing about event planning. They're discussing the relative merits of different desserts to serve, and I'm in the background going "Where are we having the shower? Do we know how many people are coming? What about the bridesmaid who lives in Georgia? What about the groom's mother"

And they're waxing philosphical about cute little bamboo centerpieces... :brick: :brick:

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
It was an OK weekend. I went to a meeting for my friend's wedding shower. These people don't know the first thing about event planning. They're discussing the relative merits of different desserts to serve, and I'm in the background going "Where are we having the shower? Do we know how many people are coming? What about the bridesmaid who lives in Georgia? What about the groom's mother"

And they're waxing philosphical about cute little bamboo centerpieces... :brick: :brick:

Maybe there's a method to their madness. . .
Maybe they were just waiting for someone who knows what they're doing (ummm . . . you!) to speak up.
The next thing you know . . .boom!
You're running the whole shebang! :eek:
I've seen it happen!

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:

I have friends like that too. When I used to be on the PTO at our kids school, it used to drive me nuts when we had committe meetings. Some people are so clueless!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Maybe they were just waiting for someone who knows what they're doing (ummm . . . you!) to speak up.
I've seen it happen!
...and they're complaining about you!

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
I've seen it happen!

I've tried stepping up, but it's really not my place. I've offered my advice, and they basically ignore it. Plus, I'm low man on the totem pole - I'm dealing with the Maid of Honor and the Mother of the Bride - I'm just a bridesmaid. I just don't want to end up running the whole thing. :lookaroun

DisneyBunny

Catching up from the weekend..

MommytoMJM said:
ROFLMMEO! Are you sure? Most people can't stand to spend very much time with MJ....and I'm a little neurotic myself...

We stood it just fine! Who wouldn't love to spend a day in the most magical place on earth with the cutest little princess of them all?

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Catching up from the weekend..

We stood it just fine! Who wouldn't love to spend a day in the most magical place on earth with the cutest little princess of them all?

Nice to hear you say that, Bunny!
I haven't met MJ yet and I am really trying to get a "picture" of what she is like, from someone who isn't with her all the time. (Love you, Bonny! :kiss: :D )

Sounds like you really enjoyed your time with our favorite princess!
I know I will too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom