MJ-Palooza!

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Dinner in a few minutes. Then I gotta go back to school for the science fair. :( No prizes or anything. We just have to be there. Just because. :lol:

Science Fairs. . .
*sighs*
It's the same old stuff, rehashed year after year at those things. :lol:
I'm glad they're behind me!

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Lucky ducky.

I helped both my kids through so many of those fairs.
Paid off, finally.
My oldest won first prize in 8th grade.
She made a reflective light box. A box that projected an image that could be traced. It was simple to make, yet really cool!

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
I helped both my kids through so many of those fairs.
Paid off, finally.
My oldest won first prize in 8th grade.
She made a reflective light box. A box that projected an image that could be traced. It was simple to make, yet really cool!
I'm sure you were great. :)

And thanks!

Connor002

I usually jump at the chance of visiting MomMom... but...

This time, I would've been watching Shirley Temple movies.
I opted out. :lookaroun

Dukeblue1016

Just wanted to stop in, say hi...

hope everyone's had a good couple of weeks and have been enjoying themselves... I've been job hunting and working in the yard for my dad, also joined a gym earlier this week so I've been busy and frustrated with the job searching... but other been that been pretty good...

hope ya'll still in school are at least enjoying yourselves with your last couple of weeks of classes, hope ya'll have a good summer too...

but for the good news...

today i was doin yardwork and I got a call from this place in town I had applied for... finance job. Guy left me a message explaining the job and he wants to interview me monday for the position... pays $15 an hour...

then... that guy at my father's company got back to me and he wants to meet with me next week about "me helping them out this summer" which would be ideal... so I'm just in an incredible mood because the job at my dad's place SHOULD be mine... its not like other's are interviewing for it, so as long as he actually has real work for me (which I don't see him meeting with me to tell me he doesn't have any work) then I got that job! Plus even if not, i have a shot at another good job in town!!!! so I'm just ecstactic right now...

Anyways, I gotta go... gym time, need to get back in shape... hope everyone has a fantastic day/week/weekend/summer! :)

maggiegrace1

figmentmom said:
Glad to hear things are better. And how is your little one today?

Thanks.. She is great..I think she has allergys..She is doing great though..rolled completely over twice in a row....She only could go from belly to back ..well she did the whole roll 2x today:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom