MJ-Palooza!

talkinghands

jesserin said:
I sold a house today! (well - it hasn't closed yet - but we negotiated 4x's and finally agreed on terms) ;)

And I sold a cruise today!!! :)

nothing like a run around day to get you pumped... ;)

oh - sad note: Jay's truck broke down... again...
Didn't know you were a travel agent. Do you do Disney cruises. Trying to convince DH to go on a Disney cruise again. I loved the 4 day but would really like to go on a 7 day.
My husband and I both have real estate licenses. I'm with Keyes National Referral and Jim is with Keyes Realty. Oh I also sell Tupperware

maggiegrace1

talkinghands said:
Dana how is Maggie doing today. Feeling better I hope

She is doing Great...A few sneezes here and there...but other then that wonderful..Slept all night and is talking her head off..Thanks for asking Nana!:)

nibblesandbits

Really? You don't have a Panera bread where either of you live? Huh...Ok...let me find the website.

Here it is:

Bread Co.

It's absolutely delicious. They serve salads, soups, sandwiches, bagels, dessert items. Oh, and they serve coffees too. It's a little more upper scale food...but it's well worth it. Oh and I forgot to mention, it's an upperscale fast food restaurant. There are no waiters or waitresses.

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
well for you all it's Panera Bread. For me It's St. Louis Bread Co.

Same food, different name.

What a coincidence, Nibblies!
I had stuff from Panera Bread for the first time on Sunday!
We had a variety of bagels (chocolate chip, apple cinnamon, carrot cake, etc.) and the best foccia bread ever!
Their stuff is excellent!
Someone told me I have to try the French Onion Soup. They serve it in the bread bowl of your choice. Sounds amazing!

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
What a coincidence, Nibblies!
I had stuff from Panera Bread for the first time on Sunday!
We had a variety of bagels (chocolate chip, apple cinnamon, carrot cake, etc.) and the best foccia bread ever!
Their stuff is excellent!
Someone told me I have to try the French Onion Soup. They serve it in the bread bowl of your choice. Sounds amazing!
Yes their food is delicious. I've never tried their French Onion, but I love their broccoli cheddar...it's amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom