Mj 2.0!

Connor002

Dan said:
I can guarantee you the reason he won't be here tomorrow is because he's playing his new game. :D

:cry: Why did they have to release it on a Tuesday? Not only am I not sure when I'll be able to get my hands on it, I know I won't have the time to sit down and enjoy it. Dam real world, why do you keep getting in the way?!?! :cry:

Connor002

Uponastar said:
:(
Is will miss him.
But I will try to be understanding.

I will miss you too. :kiss:

All right, that was a little white lie, I won't even remember my own name while I play it, let alone other people. :lookaroun

Uponastar

dandaman said:
Whenever a new game comes out that I really like, I do the same thing. :lol:

Typical males! :lol:
Just cast your friends aside for a few moments ( or hours, or weeks) of fleeting pleasure.

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
I will miss you too. :kiss:

All right, that was a little white lie, I won't even remember my own name while I play it, let alone other people. :lookaroun

I forgive the lie.
But I will still miss you.

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Just cast your friends aside for a few moments ( or hours, or weeks) of fleeting pleasure.

Estimates are the quickest possibility to finish KH2 is over 50 hours. :lookaroun
And I tend to try to go at an average pace, to soak it in and enjoy it... :lookaroun

Good bye real world, we shall meet again, I promise. :lookaroun

Nemo14

Sorry MJ had a rough time today Bonny. I think maybe you better not try again for a while if it traumatized her that much.:(

Connor002

I love seeing behind the scenes...

hagridhut1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom