Mj 2.0!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Okay, all caught up!

Had company earlier, one of MJ's *aunties* came by wit h a [resent for MJ from Disneyland. PaPa Cliff is stopping by, after he leaves it is Magic and TV tonight!

Tomorrow I go to get my driver's license... haven't had one in 3 years, hope I can get one....I had one for 23 years in CA, I should be able to...

I think I am going to need a new keyboard.... :(

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Where'd everyone go?

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.

SIGH!!! Bash, Bash, Bash!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Okay, all caught up!

Had company earlier, one of MJ's *aunties* came by wit h a [resent for MJ from Disneyland. PaPa Cliff is stopping by, after he leaves it is Magic and TV tonight!

Tomorrow I go to get my driver's license... haven't had one in 3 years, hope I can get one....I had one for 23 years in CA, I should be able to...

I think I am going to need a new keyboard.... :(

Try vacuuming it first.
Works wonders.
If you do need a new one, they're not very expensive.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Try vacuuming it first.
Works wonders.
If you do need a new one, they're not very expensive.

I'll try that... mine is expensive, it is a cordless one with a split keyboard (ergonomic) :brick: I doubt I can type on a regular one anymore...

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
The boys would laugh at the other music I listen to :(

Oh dear.
There's a wide range of music appreciation in this thread.
Freddy and I love Broadway musicals among other thing.
Connor doesn't care much for music except Classical.
I forget what everyone else likes. :lol:

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
I got an email from my momma today, she is very sick and may be hospitalized soon :( I wish I wasn't so far away...

Oh hugs to you and her.
It's hard to be so far away.
But, really, you are where you should be.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
I love broadway and musicals, but as far as other music goes... I listen to a lot of worship music, Barry Manilow, Neil Diamond, Barbra Streisand, John Denver, Carpenters wiht a bit of 80's thrown in (Journey, Styx, Chicago, Air Supply, etc)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Oh hugs to you and her.
It's hard to be so far away.
But, really, you are where you should be.

I know... I just wish she was here too, I may see about moving her down here, my DB and DSIL both wrok and they have 2 kids, it would be better if she was here with me, we are home all day...

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
I love broadway and m,usicals, but as far as other music goes... I listen to a lot of worship music, Barry Manilow, Neil Diamond, Barbra Streisand, John Denver, Carpenters wiht a bit of 80's thrown in (Journey, Styx, Chicago, Air Supply, etc)

I like a lot of the same things.
Love Neil Diamond.
Saw him in concert several times in the 80s.
And I love all of the 80s groups.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom