Mission Space Sweepstakes!

RickEff

Original Poster
From Disney Magazine:

Disney Magazine invites you to enter to win a four-day/three-night Walt Disney World vacation for a family of four. The grand-prize winner and three guests will be among the first to experience lift-off in Mission: Space, the new thrill attraction at Epcot, and will have an opportunity to mingle with astronauts and celebrities at the attraction's Premiere Party on October 9, 2003.

Grand Prize includes:

* Four days / three nights for four at a premium Walt Disney World Resort hotel (one standard room)

* An invitation for four to attend the official Mission: Space Premiere Party

* Round-trip coach airfare between the gateway airport nearest the winner's home and Orlando International Airport

* Four-day Park Hopper tickets for four

To enter, hand-print your name, address, and daytime phone number on a 3" x 5" card and mail it inside an envelope to:

Mission Space Sweepstakes,
P.O. Box 1754,
Sandusky, OH
44871-1754

Entries must be postmarked by August 1, 2003, and received by August 8, 2003.

Open only to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states, D.C., or Canada (excluding Quebec) ("Territory") and not employees of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies...yada yada yada

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
It there any place to enter this contest online? :confused:

I just checked out the Mission Space Official site... nothing mentioned there.

RickEff

Original Poster
Originally posted by DMC-12
It there any place to enter this contest online? :confused:

I just checked out the Mission Space Official site... nothing mentioned there.

Not that I'm aware of, and I doubt it since it's a contest run by Disney Magazine, not by the Mission Space. It's on page 14 of the latest DM.

Rick

Slinky Dog

Originally posted by RickEff
From Disney Magazine:

Open only to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states, D.C., or Canada (excluding Quebec) ("Territory") and not employees of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies...yada yada yada

Boo! What about us on the other side of the pond? Time to move to the US maybe?

I can be "mentally" located within one of the 50 states (ie Florida and more specifically WDW), does that count? :D

RickEff

Original Poster
Re: Re: Mission Space Sweepstakes!

Originally posted by Slinky Dog
Boo! What about us on the other side of the pond? Time to move to the US maybe?

I can be "mentally" located within one of the 50 states (ie Florida and more specifically WDW), does that count? :D

Well, until you get your butts over to Florida, you'll have to settle for MISSION: cyberSPACE !

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Not that I'm aware of, and I doubt it since it's a contest run by Disney Magazine, not by the Mission Space. It's on page 14 of the latest DM.

Rick

Just got my Magazine in the mail.. Thanks Rick :) :wave:

RickEff

Original Poster
Originally posted by TiggersPooh
I saw this yesterday when I got the magazine...one thought though. Why to Sandusky Ohio?!?!?

I wondered the same thing. My only thoughts are maybe they have a branch office there, or they hired out a firm located in Sandusky to run the sweepstakes for them.:confused:

Maria

PLOP! :cry:

(not that I have ever won something anyways... I don´t have MSU´s luck! ;) )

Maria

Originally posted by ArchiDanDisney
Nice avatar! Why does she have that look on her face?:confused: what is she doing?

LOL! I think she was doing something "unmentionable" or she would have stayed a little longer! :lol: :animwink:

MicBat

Originally posted by Maria
LOL! I think she was doing something "unmentionable" or she would have stayed a little longer! :lol: :animwink:
What are you guys talking about?? Her face looks normal to me! :) :veryconfu

:p

RickEff

Original Poster
Originally posted by mom2stitch
Hi I am new here:wave: but there is a sweepstakes online for Mission Space.
Go to www.Treasureplanet.com you will see the link on that page to enter the sweepstakes. You can enter as many times as you like but is limited to 1 person per 1day.:D

Sharon, Welcome!:wave:

Thanks for the new contest. Can never have too many chances!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom