Mission: Space Race Online is up!

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
For those of you who played this morning, no the park wasnt open. They were doing a systems check on the game. Which is why the camera was running during the 7 am hour today.

radioandy

X2, you mentioned a chat feature could be coming. That would be really cool! It would be great to chat with other players, and especially with people at Epcot.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Well. Nice to see your working real hard Andy :lol:

Wait:lookaroun Like I have room to talk.....oh wait, I do, cause Im not teaching a class right now.

Well, good job man.

As far as te chat goes, dont ask. Its only been suggested and I havent heard a definate yes or a no on anything yet as far as updates go.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Nother hard day at the office I see?

I'm at my health club right now so its easy for me to play a few rounds while I wait on my breakfast.

Thats right, my health club is The International House of Pancakes.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
According to someone I've been talkin to, they've told me that a new version of the game will be ready by next week.

Although at this point, take it with a grain of salt, cause I dont know how true this is (If your out there, not saying your lying, I'll just wait for a week to see).

LeaveALegacyGuy

I just played M:SRO a few minutes ago and there is new additions to the game. First, after liftoff, the word Go! and how to move and drop the fixes are in the middle of the screen. Also, an arrow points to your glove saying "Your glove." Another thing is that when you reach the point when it goes "Warning: Hypersleep approaching" or "Warning Comm-Blackout Approaching," it make a sound. Finally, the last thing I noticed is that when they show the scores at the middle of the game and the end of the game, your name and the ship name blinks black and white.

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by MrNonacho
I was lurking around M:S before 3 today, and the walls around the Mission: Space Race Online were gone and the kiosks were up and running. The site went live today, and you can check it out at http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/waltdisneyworld/special/missionspace/welcomeindex

There's even a webcam installed next to Expedition Mars that provides a live view from Epcot.

I keep getting "Connection Lost.. Re-Attempting To Connect To Game Server" -- I can never get past the instructions! :(

horizonsboy

LeaveALegacyGuy said:
I just played M:SRO a few minutes ago and there is new additions to the game. First, after liftoff, the word Go! and how to move and drop the fixes are in the middle of the screen. Also, an arrow points to your glove saying "Your glove." Another thing is that when you reach the point when it goes "Warning: Hypersleep approaching" or "Warning Comm-Blackout Approaching," it make a sound. Finally, the last thing I noticed is that when they show the scores at the middle of the game and the end of the game, your name and the ship name blinks black and white.

I played M:SRO a few months ago and it was exactly the same.

brertigger

Wow. Talk about bumping. :lol:

But seriously, thanks for bringing the link up again. I was wondering what the link was.

I will admit the game is fun. I had played it when MS first opened. Fast forward a few years later, I was back at MS waiting for some friends to get off MS (before the added the green side) and played the game with a friend. It is more fun than I remember. Addicting! I would have played it some more, but we decided to run over to TT and get one more ride in (it was right before the fireworks). BTW- Test Track is even cooler at night.

bassman

er is it free to register with mission:space race online.
i really wanna play it but my dad wont let me register for anything unless its free.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom