Mission: Space protein spills

TimeTrip

Not For Sale said:
Wouldnt the...protein travel the opposite direction when it's moving? With the exception of the weightless part, you should be soaked with their lunch the second they hurl.
The direction that the pod spins does have a direct influence on where the protein goes, but it doesn't go side-to-side. When it does affect the movement of the protein it will force it to go on the person that released it, not really to the sides, unless they happen to be... projectile proteining with their face to the sides. When the pod isn't moving, then it should... release at it would any place else.

Hawk4255

Hehehe....you guys wouldn't believe some of the spills I've seen in there....lol. I guess some people don't believe us when we say head's straight, eyes open! :p

AEfx

TimeTrip said:
The direction that the pod spins does have a direct influence on where the protein goes, but it doesn't go side-to-side. When it does affect the movement of the protein it will force it to go on the person that released it, not really to the sides, unless they happen to be... projectile proteining with their face to the sides. When the pod isn't moving, then it should... release at it would any place else.
LOL I very much appriciate the tactful tone you used in that post. :) You could have been a lot more...icky. :)

Point well made. ;)

AEfx

DisneyFreak777

I found M:S to be very....whats the word I'm looking for...un-pukable, in which i mean it was hard to get sick on....I personnally cant ride simulators because i get very sick on them (but never :hurl: -ed on one) but i didnt get sick on M:S even after eating breakfast an hour before and riding it twice in a row :)

dandaman

^ I've seen it happen with me in the capsule. My dad doesn't take too kindly to extreme G-forces apparently...and it isn't a funny thought once you have it ingrained into your mind...

brich

I had a single rider next to me that after a couple of minutes, kept reaching up to her mouth as if she would release. Enduring that whole ride with the anticipation of a splash down next to me was enough anxiety for me for one day. I'm still scarred by the experience of coming oh so close to the big bang.. :eek:

wondersofdave89

I rode Mission Space 19 times as a Single Rider during my last visit. Thankfully, I didn't have to witness one "spill". However, I did meet some really nice people. =)

wdwjmp239

wondersofdave89 said:
I rode Mission Space 19 times as a Single Rider during my last visit. Thankfully, I didn't have to witness one "spill". However, I did meet some really nice people. =)

The first time I was on Mission:SPACE, I was fine. It wasn't until I went on for a second time was when I started to feel woozy. At least I got to experience M:S. :)

PhilosophyMagic

...but what happens if soneone pukes on themselves during, say, launch? Do they have to sit there in the puke the whole ride, or is there ever a situation in which Mission: Space is actually STOPPED because someone is sick?! (sorry for any "gross-ness" of this description)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom