MISSION SPACE page viewing problems

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Just a little detail on the problem. The Mission Space pages are load balanced across 4 servers, and I believe the AOL and some other connections who proxy their outgoing connections are causing problems with the load balancer. I have made some changes, so I would be interested to see if it now works. thanks! :)

WDW John

I'm running OS X 10.2.3 and checked the address in IE and Netscape and it worked fine. However, it did not work in Safari, my primary browser. I have sent Apple a bug report.

John

I still havnt seen the darn pictures and im getting very frustrated. Can someone please send them to me in an e-mail or something. My AOL screen name is Flipside0281 Thanx alot

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
It was not working for me steve... the link on the main page.. I would get an error 403 "not allowed" I am on IE 6, with ATT Broadband.... seems to be working fine now though... thanks :)

TURKEY

Originally posted by Mouse's Magic
I still havnt seen the darn pictures and im getting very frustrated. Can someone please send them to me in an e-mail or something. My AOL screen name is Flipside0281 Thanx alot

What are you using?

DisneyPhD

I couldn't get to it at first either (Win-ME) with the not authorized 403 error. However, when I dropped the backslash at the end of the address it worked fine.

hallowboy11

I had a problem earlier - gave me the "Unauthorized Access" screen. But it's working now.

However, the picture from inside the pod isn't there. The rest of the pictures are there and working fine.

I use XP, IE6

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by BalooChicago
I cannot, accessing via T-1 from ATT.

Can you tell me your browser, version number, and operating system? Also what error message do you get?

thanks!

919Florida

I can't view the page eithor. I get the message:

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

My internet service provider is Road Runner

Passport

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the missionspace.wdwmagic.com home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer

I am using MSN 8.0 with a dial up.

StarMichael

Directory Listing Denied
This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

I have XP home and Netscape 7.01. My ISP is SONERA (I´m from Finland)

I get the same response also with IE 6

BUT this happens only when trying through the main page link.

I can access that info through the link on your thread "15 February 2003 Site Update:"

Tim G

Error Message:
----------------------------------------(Cut)----------------------------------------
Directory Listing Denied
This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.
----------------------------------------(Cut)----------------------------------------

Operating System: Windows XP Proffessional Version 2002 Service Pack 1

Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer version: 6.0.2800 XPSP1.020828-1920

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom