Mission: Space Lawsuit - A New Perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

pluto77

GothMickey said:
Another MS thread? My God... people GET OVER IT!!!!

1. MS SUCKS!!!!! DISNEY WASTED 100 MILLION ON THIS LESS THAN THRILLING RIDE!!!

2. MS DID NOT KILL THIS BOY, HIS MEDICAL CONDITION DID... WHAT TRIGGERED THE CONDITION TO KILL HIM?? MS.. DOES THAT MAKE DISNEY NEGLIGENT, DOUBTFUL... LET THE JUDGE AND JURY DECIDE!!!!

Geez people... Get over it already.... We know everyone here LOVES Disney and never sees Disney in a bad light, unless an attraction you love is closed down.. Then WW3 should start....

Can we just let the courts decide this????? My God... One other thing, stop calling these parents idiots, please??? It is unfair that you critizise the parents for allowing their son, who they thought was perfectly healthy, on this ride.... I commend those who feel sympathy on the family and refuse to blame them, and refuse to blame Disney.. But I feel nothing but sorrow for you little pea-brained people who call these parents idiots, bad parents, and think Disney is almighty and can never make a mistake... Maybe, just maybe Disney DID make a mistake with MS... OHH HEAVENS FORBID!! NOT THE PERFECT DISNEY COMPANY!!!!!... But, maybe, just maybe, they didn't.... Let the courts decide

I refuse to blame anyone.. No one is at fault for the death of this little boy.. Actuall, you know who is at fault?? GOD!!!!! He took this boy's life... So sue him/her.. Man oh man...

I'll never forget.. My grandfather, never sick a day in his life, never had a heart problem, never was diagnosed with a condition.. led a healthy life.. DROPS DEAD FROM A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK FROM SHOVELING!!! Why didn't my family sue Mother Nature???? DAMN IT!!! WE WOULD BE RICH!!! (being sarcastic with that rich comment).....
GothMickey, let's try to keep these threads civil. Nobody is making you click on the Mission Space threads, and if you want them to be put to rest, posting in them repeatedly isn't going to help. Also, you aren't going to make any friends by insulting and offending people, if you think someone's post is out of line simply state your issue with it rather than putting everyone in a general category. I'm one of those people that you "commend" for giving sympathies to the family and refusing to blame anyone, but I take issue with how you choose to post.

Tim G

GothMickey said:
Keep the threads civil.. OK.. Sure...

Make friends on here?? People can be friends and disagree... I disagree with my friends all the time.... People just have different opinions... And if I offended anyone, opps, my bad...

And Pluto77... I do commend you for giving sympathies to this family and not lowering yourself to calling them names and questioning their parental skills...

Seems as if my post was deleted... I wonder why??? I never see the posts calling these parents idiots and questioning their parental skills deleted... Why was mine? Cause I offended the "clique"????

Here is a post I want deleted cause I am highly offended by it...

Would you be so kind, and not be so rude to the people on these boards...
All I want to say is... what I told here some time ago...
On the latest M:S issue, people will never agree... so let's just stop the arguing it's no use...
And writing in capital letters is no use either...

BTW... Pluto77 had nothing to do with the disappearance of your post...
Because it was I who noticed your screaming and told the moderator...
So don't take it out on him...

Frontierland CM

jaredliu said:
There are numerous trip report, update, website that recently visted Epcot showed the chicken version has longer line than greedy-stupid-parents-go-to-hell version. If you don't believe that, people refering the green training version is more like the experience of soarin. And if you are telling me M:S has longer line than soarin, I'll leave you alone.

Where the heck did you get the names for the two versions of the ride?? :veryconfu Just because someone wants to experience Mission: Space without the centrifuge because they know it will make them sick, doesn't mean they are a chicken. I myself know I can't ride either version, because ALL simulator rides make me sick.:hurl: You might want to think about what you type before you hit "submit reply" next time.

GothMickey

Corrus said:
On the latest M:S issue, people will never agree... so let's just stop the arguing it's no use...

I wasn't taking it out on Pluto77.... I commended Pluto77 for not bashing these parents, like so many others have... Was that so wrong to do?

GothMickey

Frontierland CM said:
Where the heck did you get the names for the two versions of the ride?? :veryconfu Just because someone wants to experience Mission: Space without the centrifuge because they know it will make them sick, doesn't mean they are a chicken. I myself know I can't ride either version, because ALL simulator rides make me sick.:hurl: You might want to think about what you type before you hit "submit reply" next time.

I think he was being sarcastic... But, many people on this board, and others, have called people who cannot and will not ride the intense version chickens...

Frontierland CM

Corrus said:

Here here! Goth Mickey, maybe it was all the GD's that you used. That term offends me, so kudos to Steve for removing the post!:sohappy:

Tim G

GothMickey said:
I think he was being sarcastic... But, many people on this board, and others, have called people who cannot and will not ride the intense version chickens...
So now you see what a misunderstanding can lead to...

So let's forget this issue, and go on with our lives...

This is a happy forum... smile!! and be happy...

Tim G

Frontierland CM said:
Here here! Goth Mickey, maybe it was all the GD's that you used. That term offends me, so kudos to Steve for removing the post!:sohappy:
Please don't re-light the fire... It's settled, So let's ALL get back to our lives... :D and be happy... :cool:

GothMickey

Frontierland CM said:

What GD's did I use?? I never once used that term.. I cannot say God on here??? I didn't know God was a banned term in the English language...

GothMickey

Corrus said:
So now you see what a misunderstanding can lead to...

So let's forget this issue, and go on with our lives...

This is a happy forum... smile!! and be happy...

Want me to smile?? OK.. :mad:

Only joking... :)

typhoonguy

Just wondering, has anyone mentioned that mission space is actually a tamer version of a thrill ride that exists at almost every theme park and thrill park in America? Ever heard of a Gravitron? Or a witches wheel? Cedar Point, Most Six Flags parks, Kings Island, Carowinds, Kennywood, the list goes on... all carry this attraction. And the interesting thing is that Mission Space actually rotates at fewer RPMs than these attractions AND for shorter periods of time. The ride times above attractions range from 1 minute 30 seconds all the way to the 3 minute threshold (silver bullet at geauga lake). No where in Mission Space do you sustain that amount of Gs for the amount of time that Gravitron and other such rides produce.

I'm not taking sides on this one because I feel we'll just wait and see how the suit turns up. I just wanted to point out that Mission Space, as much as we claim it's one of a kind, is actually not.

I would also like to point out that all of these theme parks tend to have only 1 warning sign about which people should not ride the attraction, and mention nothing of g-forces.

Frontierland CM

GothMickey said:
What GD's did I use?? I never once used that term.. I cannot say God on here??? I didn't know God was a banned term in the English language...

I apologize, didn't read close enough. :hammer: But, you did use God in a negative manner, as in My God people, which can be offensive.:)

Tim G

OK... STOP IT!!! All of you!!!

Threads have been removed in the past for less...

So please, everyone... quit this nonsense...

GothMickey

Frontierland CM said:
I apologize, didn't read close enough. :hammer: But, you did use God in a negative manner, as in My God people, which can be offensive.:)

OK I guess it can be.. granted.. But there are a lot worse things that I would say were more highly offensive that I never saw removed... But whatever...

GothMickey

Corrus said:
OK... STOP IT!!! All of you!!!

Threads have been removed in the past for less...

So please, everyone... quit this nonsense...

You are yelling. Did you not report me for yelling?? Shall I report you?? Nah I won't... Cause to me.. yelling is not a big deal... Go about your yelling and cntinue to be happy. :p

Lee

Adventurer
jaredliu said:
There are numerous trip report, update, website that recently visted Epcot showed the chicken version has longer line than greedy-stupid-parents-go-to-hell version. If you don't believe that, people refering the green training version is more like the experience of soarin. And if you are telling me M:S has longer line than soarin, I'll leave you alone.

^Makes no sense whatsoever.
Fact: M:S Orange is currently pulling substantially higher hourly numbers.
Soarin has nothing at all to do with it.:rolleyes:

Tim G

Right!!! Indeed...Whatever... :)

So let's quit... this Yes / No.. conversation... :brick:

1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9 ... I'd better count some sheep... :D :lookaroun

So....... Are we still interested in this thread??? :confused:

Are we able to have a normal conversations about Mission: Space... or not... without using a silver platter... OK... :D

If not....:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Tim G

So... as I said before...

Corrus said:
Woman dies during the Drop is Tower of Terror... Cause: Too high Blood preasure, and heart decease...

Girl stands up after sunbathing in Typhoon Laggon... stands up... Cause: She got a stroke when getting up...

Man dies in Big Thunder Mountain in Disneyland, Ca... Cause: Heart Attack...

Which means... that every ride and park mentioned above should be closed...

Although my heart cries for all of those people and their families... there's nothing you can do about it...

I myself felt pretty funny :( after Riding Everest... Cause: The heat...
Would I ride it again?? No... Disney's Fault? No...

There are hundreds of people who die in amusement parks, every year, just as in the real world, it was just unlucky that they were in the wrong spot at the wrong time......
The heat, the exitement, the rush and medical contitions... etc.. etc... all things that would possible effect on people...

Although, it's very hard for people to understand and accept these accidents.. there's nothing one can do about it...

We could close everything which may have a slight risk, bu then we would end with shows, and tours... and even these could be a hazard for people who have heat problems...

We could discuss and argue about those things for the rest of our lives... and we still would end up with a "YES" / "NO situation...

:D

Marge10369

"According to webmd.com, "The hearts of people with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy are enlarged because the walls of the heart, the heart muscle, become scarred and are too thick to work properly. Strenuous activity increases the heart's workload, and the enlarged heart cannot handle the added work. Life-threatening irregular heart beats and sudden death can result." http://www.webmd.com/content/article/16/1728_79810.htm"

So as sad as it seems this child could have died from his Dad swinging him up in the air - like all of us have done with small children or the excitement of a frenzied hide and seek game. I have two children and to lose them at any age would be tragic, but if this is honestly not about personal gain - then in the original paperwork filed it should have been stated that any and all procceeds would go to research for the disease the child died from or another charity of the parents choice. Had that been done then even though I do not blame Disney, I would have believed that the claim this was not about money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom