Mission Space "Gravity Wheel" Not Rotating?

RonAnnArbor

It definitely rotated through early November of 2012 -- since December it hasn't moved -- in 6 different visits about once monthly....so its been down since early December at least....

BoarderPhreak

It definitely rotated through early November of 2012 -- since December it hasn't moved -- in 6 different visits about once monthly....so its been down since early December at least....
That sounds legit; I was there late November/Early December and don't recall it moving then...

Mr Bill

I don't recall ever seeing it not rotating, but I also rarely bother with M:S if the line's over 1 minutes. So with as slowly as it rotates and how fast I walk past it, it could've been stopped and I wouldn't have noticed.

JIMINYCR

Has been spinning everytime I have ridden it over the years.

My God, does that mean there's less gravity in Disney now ? :eek: I always had a secure feeling when the gravity wheel was spinning. It comforted me to know it was operating efficiently. Now someone please check, does the moon buggy have a flat? :D Did anyone report this to Gary Sinese ?

ABQ

Wow, a year later and this is still broken. Just figured I'd revive this thread as the other asks some questions which may be answered within this one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom