Missed out on a FoP FP+? Check again - MDE showing more availability

Mark P.

Original Poster
Might be anecdotal, might be some sort of systemwide change, but I'm seeing multiple reports of wide availability for FoP FP+ both near-term (next few days) and as far out as November. Seems like capacity may have been increased, because it's highly unlikely that there's been that many cancellations over such a large range of dates simultaneously...

Daannzzz

I got mine for November 4th after trying daily since September first. Over on the other website, many, many people are reporting they are getting them as well. We are hoping it is not a glitch.

Clamman73

This is funny..I was just checking my sister's plans for next week and can see she now has flight of passage for a couple days when she couldn't get them before...
For me at my 60 days, I got FOP on Nov 5th @9:15am which is my seventh day. However, I just switched my Nov 1st River Journey to a FOP 9:25am....Nice

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

ACCURATE DATA.... yet, I am disturbed.

You see, we MADE 60 day FPs. 60 day FPs now appear to be baloney. We now have "hold backs".
Hold backs result in 60 day FP selections that are, in effect, baloney. Which sort of makes the program baloney.

I would dearly hope that WDW re-institutes REAL 60 day FP reservations.

DisneyGigi

When we were there 2 weeks ago, the fastpass line was walk on, never saw another person, until in line with the 16 people, in boarding queue. Is it possible they were withholding fastpasses, for standby? Just a thought, because we were shocked, how quickly we boarded.

Rider

ACCURATE DATA.... yet, I am disturbed.

You see, we MADE 60 day FPs. 60 day FPs now appear to be baloney. We now have "hold backs".
Hold backs result in 60 day FP selections that are, in effect, baloney. Which sort of makes the program baloney.

I would dearly hope that WDW re-institutes REAL 60 day FP reservations.
There have been rumors all summer that they were deliberately limiting the number of FP available each day to keep lines down and until they better understood real operations and capacity.

Now it seems the rumors were true and now they have increased the number available every day. This is not "hold-backs". This appears to be a permanent adjustment to all days for both those within 30 days and 60 days out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom