Miserable CMs?! - My Experiences

Chi84

Premium Member
Any reason why you didn't go direct to Y & Y and ask? Most of the managers are accommodating to cancel, or even let you eat early. If they let you eat early, you might have to sit waiting on a table for a while, and thus cool off anyhow. Not wanting a heavy meal, eat an appetizer, or if (I shutter) you are on the dining plan, to just use snack credits....I assume you were not on teh Dining Plan if you were using a Landry's Card
Again, not sure I'm following. Weighed the options and it was worth $10 to stay? I assume they were aware of the penalty?
I don't get the benefit here either....points accumulate and uh.......don't get how it helped with trying to pass on a ressie?

The Landry's card used to have a fee, and at the time of registration, you would receive a credit that equaled the fee. Not sure if that is the case anymore, or if you get a discount (AP Discount was higher at Y & Y), but I do recall you HAVE to have the card with you at all transactions.....
You don't have to have the card with you. We've just given them our phone number.

TrojanUSC

1. I feel for you. We try to avoid going during the heat but you just can't predict the weather. I remember going in late November and having to buy warmer clothes for the opposite problem.
2. How am I supposed to use my Landry's Select Card? I feel like I'm missing out on a benefit...

You show it at the podium without a reservation and you are basically seated right away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom