Misc Merf Musings (9/22)

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Some random news/etc from around WDW.

The Disney World website now has the daily Food and Wine festival schedule online: http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw/images2003/nonlanguagespecific/specialevents/EpcotSchedule.pdf

A note based on last year: Lines to get into the Odyssey for culinary demonstrations form early, especially on the weekends. It has limitted capacity.

Sept 24 - Oct 1, Uptown Jewelers on Mainstreet will being having a refurb.

Sept 25 there's an EMH showing of Fantasmic scheduled at 9:30 pm.

Goofy's Candy Company (brand) is being used for the upcoming Not So Scary parties.

Fountainview Cafe is reported to reopen Sept 25th, 9am to 1pm.

The first week of October the EMH schedule has been revised:

2nd - MGM eve
3rd - Epcot morn
4th - MGM morn, Epcot eve
5th - MK eve
6th - AK eve
7th - AK morn
8th - MK morn

Lauriebar

mousermerf said:
Goofy's Candy Company (brand) is being used for the upcoming Not So Scary parties.

Wowie, wow, wow!! This is a great idea on Disney's part!! I was suprised last year when regular candy was given out instead of something from WDW!!

Sergeant Tibbs

mousermerf said:

The Disney World website now has the daily Food and Wine festival schedule online: http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw/images2003/nonlanguagespecific/specialevents/EpcotSchedule.pdf

A note based on last year: Lines to get into the Odyssey for culinary demonstrations form early, especially on the weekends. It has limitted capacity.

Sept 24 - Oct 1, Uptown Jewelers on Mainstreet will being having a refurb.

Sept 25 there's an EMH showing of Fantasmic scheduled at 9:30 pm.

Fountainview Cafe is reported to reopen Sept 25th, 9am to 1pm.

2nd - MGM eve
3rd - Epcot morn
5th - MK eve
6th - AK eve
7th - AK morn
8th - MK morn
that has to be the most random update ever:lol: thanks

AEfx

mousermerf said:

That's a good change.

1) I always thought it was bizzare that all they gave were the same mini-candies you can buy a whole bag for like $2 at the grocery store, and

2) Encourages more trick or treating so it keeps people in those lines instead of the ride queues where I will be. ;)

AEfx

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Really? I don't go every year, but Nestle was rockin' the house as a sponsor with Wonderballs and full-sized candy bars before.

jeff_in_FL2003

mousermerf said:

2nd - MGM eve
3rd - Epcot morn
5th - MK eve
6th - AK eve
7th - AK morn
8th - MK morn
Is this true? The Disney World website says otherwise. And we had our whole trip planned around that. This screws everything up.

madge

mousermerf said:

2nd - MGM eve
3rd - Epcot morn
5th - MK eve
6th - AK eve
7th - AK morn
8th - MK morn

Friday and Saturday morning are switched, is that the change I am seeing?

Thanks for the update :)

peter11435

madge said:
Friday and Saturday morning are switched, is that the change I am seeing?

Thanks for the update :)
Well AK eve should be on Tuesday, that week it is moved to Thursday. And Epcot which should be Thursday has been moved to Tuesday.

madge

peter11435 said:
Well AK eve should be on Tuesday, that week it is moved to Thursday. And Epcot which should be Thursday has been moved to Tuesday.

I think those changes were made back when the EMH were announced. I'm looking at Merf's OP and seeing that Friday morning is listed as Animal Kingdom. According to this thread (post number 45, LOL) it shows AK is the EMH park on Saturday, not Friday. That's where my confusion is.

peter11435

madge said:
I think those changes were made back when the EMH were announced. I'm looking at Merf's OP and seeing that Friday morning is listed as Animal Kingdom. According to this thread (post number 45, LOL) it shows AK is the EMH park on Saturday, not Friday. That's where my confusion is.
Normaly AK is the EMH morning park on Saturday, and the EMH evening park on Tuesday. The week merf mentions AK's morning is moved to Friday and its evening is moved to Thursday.

shore

peter11435 said:
Normaly AK is the EMH morning park on Saturday, and the EMH evening park on Tuesday. The week merf mentions AK's morning is moved to Friday and its evening is moved to Thursday.

I wonder when the swap of MK and AK EMH mornings will happen on Disney's website.

They have been showing that AK would be the EMH evening park on Thursday Oct 6 for over a month now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom