Mirrors and RoE lasers

WDW Monorail

Is there one laser directly in the middle of the American Adventure.
During laser tests, the above is pointed towards SSE and displays the Siemens label.
I was just wondering about the exact location of the laser.

I also have a suggestion (which I should create a thread for).
I would really like to see something like a Light-O-Rama system incorporated into RoE. Like to Osborne Lights.
Does anyone like this idea?

CrashNet

Is there one laser directly in the middle of the American Adventure.
During laser tests, the above is pointed towards SSE and displays the Siemens label.
I was just wondering about the exact location of the laser.

The laser is located inside the American pavilion in the center window on the second story.

WDW Monorail

Here ya go; taken looking towards SSE from between Italy and AmAd. The insert shows on the left the roof of one of the Showcase stalls; the beam is from north of that:

Now that I think of it, I have watched a video taken in Italy during the Holiday tag. A beam illuminates the country when the representative speaks. The beam comes from the direction of SSE. Although, you can't see exactly where it comes from.

Now that I think of it, I have watched a video taken in Italy during the Holiday tag. A beam illuminates the country when the representative speaks. The beam comes from the direction of SSE. Although, you can't see exactly where it comes from.
I thought the light was coming from somewhere in the middle the lagoon, but that doesn't seem right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom