Mirror thrown in bushes next to Monorail

TomorrowlandTyler

No surprise. That spot next to the monorail is a staging area for large items and equipment. The mirror was there for a day or two before it was ever put up.

Just to refresh our memory:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=921467&postcount=1
IMG_5534.jpg

IMG_5535.jpg

IMG_5536a.jpg

IMG_5537a.jpg

Wow, that thing is onstrous when viewed on the ground. Never looked that big to me hanging on the castle. Guess that goes to show how really big the castle is.

Thanks for the pics and the info.

Glasgow

How many gagillion acres of land on property and they put the used up junk in plain sight where you can see it from the Monorail? Does that seem poorly planned and oddly lazy to anyone else?

iheartdisney91

omg! its just sitting there! you would think that disney would put it in a storage closet under ground or in the castle or under madame leotas table not in the bushes! thats sorta sad to it goes from being at the top of the world famous castle to thrown in the bushes!?! its prolly really expensive and its just sitting there? ug this makes me mad and sad!:veryconfu thanks for the update!

rainfully

omg! its just sitting there! you would think that disney would put it in a storage closet under ground or in the castle or under madame leotas table not in the bushes! thats sorta sad to it goes from being at the top of the world famous castle to thrown in the bushes!?! its prolly really expensive and its just sitting there? ug this makes me mad and sad!:veryconfu thanks for the update!

Well, the thing is, it's GINORMOUS. I don't think they have a "storage closet" that would fit it... :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom