Mirada updating Philharmonic possibly

WDWFREAK53

I REALLY hope this happens. Ironically, i've always been draydreaming what it would be like if Disney updates this. This defientely needs an update!

I hope to see:
  • "Friend like Me"
  • "I See the Light"
  • Either "When We're Human" or "Dig a Little Deeper"
  • "Under the Sea"

I'd also like to see Bare Necessities...and "Reflection" (Imagine if they could have a camera that pointed at you so when you look into a mirror, it shows the image of the audience in the film!)

SirLink

Actually they did just ask Glen Keane (lead animator for Ariel, Aladdin, Beast, Pocahontas, Tarzan, Rapunzel).

Yes, I know Wreck-It-Ralph, Tangled were done by WDAS - I had thought WDAS didn't do the CGI for PhilarMagic - which I later pointed out that, in this very thread, I was incorrect and the CGI was done by WDAS for PhilarMagic.

Which I might add I posted a couple of posts beneath it - so...

Enchantâmes

Yes, I know Wreck-It-Ralph, Tangled were done by WDAS - I had thought WDAS didn't do the CGI for PhilarMagic - which I later pointed out that, in this very thread, I was incorrect and the CGI was done by WDAS for PhilarMagic.

Which I might add I posted a couple of posts beneath it - so...
I was talking about PhilharMagic... but ok.

dreamfinder

Anyone know why Philharmagic is going to be closed all of December 5?

They often use that location for press briefings/announcements. Not at all surprised if something (or all of) the press stuff for the new FLE will be held there. Closest theatre (that I am aware of) to FLE where they can show stuff on screen, and let the press and other VIPs be seated.

Magenta Panther

I think Philharmagic is pretty damn perfect the way it is. I hope the tech is updated, but that the show stays the same. But if they must update it at all, here's what I'd like to see added:

Either "When You Wish Upon A Star" or "I Have No Strings" from Pinocchio.
"The Silly Song" from Snow White.
"Friend Like Me" from Aladdin.
"Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah" from Song of the South.
Maybe "Almost There" from PATF.
"Chim Chim Cheree" from Mary Poppins.

What I DON'T want to see:

Any song from Tangled. Those songs sucked IMO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom