Minor Mishap during AK parade.

forbidden donut

Original Poster
This last December I photographed a minor mishap that brought the Animal Kingdom parade to a screaching halt for about 15 minutes.
It was interesting to see all these cast members come out of the woodwork within seconds to try to fix the situation and the one CM who finally "saved the day".
The photos are located in the Animal Kingdom sub-gallery of my Disney gallery.LINK

forbidden donut

Original Poster
I think It's interesting to see the float driver loose her "parade persona", and when the problem is fixed she like, "flicks a switch" and she's all happy again.

MicBat

:lol: :lol: Thanks for sharing! On a side note, AWESOME pictures throughout your album!! I saved a few for my personal use, if you dont mind.

Irrawaddy Erik

Very nice pictures...........Question I know the Safari Driver you have the picture of. Would it be alright if I sent it to him. He would get a huge kick out of it.

imagineersrock

forbidden donut said:
I think It's interesting to see the float driver loose her "parade persona", and when the problem is fixed she like, "flicks a switch" and she's all happy again.

lol I noticed that and was thinking the exact same thing to myself.. :lol: too funny, and thanks for the pics!

forbidden donut

Original Poster
Irrawaddy Erik said:
Very nice pictures...........Question I know the Safari Driver you have the picture of. Would it be alright if I sent it to him. He would get a huge kick out of it.
Go right ahead

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
that's funny.... I remember back in late 2002/early 2003 one of the AK float drivers ended up getting a little too close to the side of the bridge, and a parade coordinator ended up having to drive it the rest of the way...

arcsbite

thats funny!

the date says 16th Dec 2004, is that when the pictures were taken?
we were at DAK that week (not the same day though), and we watched the Jammin Jungle Parade from the right hand side of the park near Dinoland, and the monkey float got caught in tree branches for a couple of minutes, the Cast had to help him out and he was just grinning an dlaughing through it all.

they are so great through those problems, guess they're used to the unexpected.

CrashNet

Great photos in your gallery! :)

I was wondering if you could tell me what kind of camera you used to take those photos? I'm in the market and I've been looking around. :p

wannabeBelle

I so enjoyed your pics of the guys from Off Kilter!!! I am a huge fan as most people around here know, and you id a great job on some of those shots!!! Jamie and Mark came out great in the first two shots and you got the substitute guitarist Jordan with his eyes closed!!! How funny!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Belle

forbidden donut

Original Poster
arcsbite said:
thats funny!

the date says 16th Dec 2004, is that when the pictures were taken?
we were at DAK that week (not the same day though), and we watched the Jammin Jungle Parade from the right hand side of the park near Dinoland, and the monkey float got caught in tree branches for a couple of minutes, the Cast had to help him out and he was just grinning an dlaughing through it all.

they are so great through those problems, guess they're used to the unexpected.
Not all the dates on my photos are accurate but these are.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom