Minnie van

figgyfan

Original Poster
Just wondering if I am the only one out there who drives a disneymobile. My red Chevy Venture has Disney written all over it. I have a cute little Lilo hula girl on the dash....Pooh floor mats and steering wheel cover. A Minnie van license plate on the front, a WDW plate in the side window.... a few well placed clings and a bumper magnet (wdw been there,done that.. going back!) The magnet has been stolen twice....so I don't put it on there very often, and when I do...I take it off even if I'm running into Wal-mart.
I admit I get a few stares.....especially when I pull up to get gas and I leave the cd player going, and everyone gets to hear "when hinges creak in doorless chambers,and strange and frightening sounds echo throught the halls........."
I want to get a vanity tag next but the jury is still out as to what it should say. Disneynut is too long!!!!!!:D

DisneyCP2000

Hehehe, I decked out all the family cars :lol:.

Although not as decked out as yours, I have a taste of Disney in each car. I once had a mickey antenna topper on one of the cars and then someone stole it! :mad: I wasn't too happy about that.
On the other car I got two danglers on it and disney stuff all over the inside. Plus on the back window I have a WDW college program sticker.

Most of the time though I'm usually all decked out in Disney gear. :lol: I always wear some type of disney thing on me. Keychain, shirt, jacket, pin...the more the better.

:animwink:

DarkImage4

I saw a great collection of Disney car "stuff" on Mouseshoppe.com. There is this back of the seat organizer that I wish I had. Checkit out, I really makes me want a Disney-Mobile.

EmeraldDolphin

Originally posted by figgyfan
Just wondering if I am the only one out there who drives a disneymobile. My red Chevy Venture has Disney written all over it. I have a cute little Lilo hula girl on the dash....Pooh floor mats and steering wheel cover. A Minnie van license plate on the front, a WDW plate in the side window.... a few well placed clings and a bumper magnet (wdw been there,done that.. going back!) The magnet has been stolen twice....so I don't put it on there very often, and when I do...I take it off even if I'm running into Wal-mart.
I admit I get a few stares.....especially when I pull up to get gas and I leave the cd player going, and everyone gets to hear "when hinges creak in doorless chambers,and strange and frightening sounds echo throught the halls........."
I want to get a vanity tag next but the jury is still out as to what it should say. Disneynut is too long!!!!!!:D

LOL! :lol: your vehicle sounds like mine!! My bumper magnet got stolen too though... and I don't have a replacement yet... also, I got a really awesome antenna topper of Sorcerer Mickey's hat... and that got stolen too! I haven't gotten a replacement for that yet either...

WDWFREAK53

Well, I have "UNDISNEY-IZED" my truck as of late...

I used to always have a "Dashboard buddy" (Pinocchio, Dumbo, Stitch, Big Al, etc.) and I used to have the Goofy and Mike antenna toppers (at the same time)...but...

(Ok, for a visual....Goofy hanging on was below the Mike antenna topper)

Someone snapped off my antenna, took Mike off...stole Goofy, THEN PUT MIKE back on...and tried to prop my antenna back up.

(Just goes to show you that Goofy is still in big demand :lol: )

DisneyCP2000

I can't believe everyone elses stuff was stolen too! And I tought I was the only one...phew!

Ever since my antenna topper was stolen I've been thinking of ways to prevent them from happening again. So far I can only think of is super glue or stuffing the inside with that special ink found in security tags...so when someone steals it that green stuff that leaks all over the topper making it useless. Or maybe even installing a lojack on it. What do you think? :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
I can't believe everyone elses stuff was stolen too! And I tought I was the only one...phew!

Ever since my antenna topper was stolen I've been thinking of ways to prevent them from happening again. So far I can only think of is super glue or stuffing the inside with that special ink found in security tags...so when someone steals it that green stuff that leaks all over the topper making it useless. Or maybe even installing a lojack on it. What do you think? :lol:

(what about a little "shock" therapy) hehe...I've got mine hooked up to the terminals on my car battery...

EchoOfOphelia

I have a Rex from Toy Story plush on my dashboard, I love him he's so cute! Kev (my fiance) won him for me out a crane game of all places. He's so faded from the sun, but still cute!! And I would kill for the Minnie antenna topper with the pink princess hat, however.... my SUV doesn't have an antenna!! Its build into the back side window, which is cool..but i want a topper! :cry: Kevin has the "Stitch holding on" antenna topper, I LOVE it!!

And of course I can't forget my "Starfleet Academy" college sticker on my back windshield :D Except you can't see it very well because the back windows are tinted really dark.. But I can still see it :D Yes.. I'm a dork, thank you. :kiss:

SnowWhite5669

I am the proud owner of an Italian Flag Mickey Atenna topper. I bought a camoflouge one for my nephew (he's in the National Guard). My next one is Nemo, it's so cute, he looks like he's swimming in the wind!!!

:kiss:

figgyfan

Original Poster
I looove antenna toppers and I do collect them.Due to my built in antenna, they are on the different cd boomboxes all over my house. I am jealous of my hubby who has 2 cars with antennas,and mickey toppers on both. (That never seem to get lost or stolen!!):cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom