Minnie Mouse Mishap

tinkerblonde11

Original Poster
My last Disney trip while my family was standing in line for a picture with Minnie and Mickey, Minnie's white underwear fell right down! Or I suppose they were bloomers? But two cast members had to run over and pull them back up, meanwhile Mickey went over to the men in the line and covered their eyes. Minnie just stood there with her hands on her head! I can imagine what she was thinking. Great quick thinking on Mickey's part tho! I always thought this was funny. Anything like this happen to anyone else?

Zman-ks

The Queen of Hearts pulled her dress over her head to show us the hearts on her bloomers!
75.gif
:eek:

KCheatle

I always figured the clothes were sewn into the costume?? I guess if they got something spilled on them they'd need to wash, so it makes sense that they can be removed. But, you'd think they'd have a pretty fool-proof way of keeping them on because little ones can be "grabby" and they are right at that height! I can imagine a time or two that a little one, unintentionally, probably pulled her bloomers down if they are removable!

tinkerblonde11

Original Poster
Why aren’t they sewed on to avoid this?
Surprisingly not! I noticed they were coming lower than they probably should be, then boom! Right down. But with the dress and stockings on I'm sure Minnie really didn't feel them hanging off, until the cast members came to help... then she realized haha

JIMINYCR

We were passing by on Commissary Lane at DHS one year and there was a character M&G going on. My son spotted Sully having a costume fail. The attendants quickly shut it down and regrouped. Fortunately they had just come on stage and there were only a few kids gathered and no one seemed traumatized by it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom