Minnie Mouse ditches dress for pantsuits - DLP

Lilofan

Original Poster
Let Minnie relax in her grandma pj suit. She's been in heels for so long her feet must be killing her.
Wearing comfortable clothing and shoes is the way to go especially when spending 10+ hours in the theme parks in the heat of the FL summer. Way to go Minnie! The few times I saw some fellow guests dressed to the nines including heels is at NYE/ Epcot. One unique regular event in 90 degree heat is when some guests at MK get dressed up for Dapper Day in late April , early May, other times different parts of the year. Reminds me of the Citizens of Hollywood at DHS dressed up and hardly breaking a sweat!

Castle Cake Apologist

They? Some people on the internet are literally complaining about her being in pants. You should see some FB comments and such I've seen.

Yes, they. As in, Disney. Disney never said this was the first time she'd worn pants. It's her first pantsuit.

I was clearly responding to several specific posts that were trying to prove this wasn't the first time she'd worn pants, when nobody said it was.

correcaminos

Yes, they. As in, Disney. Disney never said this was the first time she'd worn pants. It's her first pantsuit.

I was clearly responding to several specific posts that were trying to prove this wasn't the first time she'd worn pants, when nobody said it was.
Right. Not once did any of my comments refer to Disney saying it. I was speaking to people on the internet and groups who made the claim. While Disney didn't many fans who hate on it made the claim

Castle Cake Apologist

Right. Not once did any of my comments refer to Disney saying it. I was speaking to people on the internet and groups who made the claim. While Disney didn't many fans who hate on it made the claim

Ah, my apologies! I just realized you were one of the posts I quoted lol. I didn't realize that you were directing that toward people outside the forums.

It seemed like a couple people in here were misinterpreting Disney saying it was her first pantsuit as them saying it the first time she'd worn pants at all.

correcaminos

Ah, my apologies! I just realized you were one of the posts I quoted lol. I didn't realize that you were directing that toward people outside the forums.

It seemed like a couple people in here were misinterpreting Disney saying it was her first pantsuit as them saying it the first time she'd worn pants at all.
No apologies needed, but thank you. I am sorry if I misled you to think I was saying that as well.
I love how "someone on the internet" says something and people have to bring it here to argue about.
Well that was rather unkind. Sorry we were sharing reactions. Heaven forbid we talk about responses we see elsewhere but are very much related? FTR this is blowing up in many places online. So not what you are implying.

Lilofan

Original Poster
I love how "someone on the internet" says something and people have to bring it here to argue about.
It is called a forum and discussions are welcomed on a subject. Last time I checked news has been shared on the internet ( ie social media ) and then people share opinions on the matter on what they saw.

Last edited:

Tay

This is such a joke. I’m so tired of stuff like this. Susan B Anthony, Sojourner Truth, Elizabeth Cady Stanton etc have to be rolling in their graves about what women’s rights have become. Updating Goofy’s face because he looks like a drunk, should’ve been first. So monumental that a cartoon mouse (although iconic) is wearing pants. I say this as a woman who only wears pants.

DisneyGentlemanV2.0

This is such a joke. I’m so tired of stuff like this. Susan B Anthony, Sojourner Truth, Elizabeth Cady Stanton etc have to be rolling in their graves about what women’s rights have become. Updating Goofy’s face because he looks like a drunk, should’ve been first. So monumental that a cartoon mouse (although iconic) is wearing pants. I say this as a woman who only wears pants.
To me it looks more like Mickey with a new gender identity.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom