Minnie Mouse birthday party supplies

Kristamouse

Original Poster
I have a soon to be 2 year old little girl who LOVES Minnie Mouse. I have an old Mickey cake pan I can convert to Minnie but need the rest of the party supplies. I would love to have Minnie in red instead of pink. I have found cups and balloons of Minnie in pink but nothing else like napkins, tablecloths etc., If any of you know of any Disney sites or places I could look please let me know. I have looked around online and can only find a few pieces of Minnie in pink. Thanks, you will make my DD very happy!

Flower'sChild

Have you tried looking on ebay ? Sometimes you can find a lot of rare items on ebay :) Good luck and I will let you know if I find anything :wave:

ErickainPA

Someone else (believe it was this site) said they couldn't find the items they wanted so just took Mickey's color palette of black, red, yellow and white and got solid colors of plates, napkins, cups and cutlery. Maybe an option for you as well if you can't find more of the items you want.

I will look through my collection of bookmarks I have for my son's b-day party and post any links that may have something you are looking for.

Kristamouse

Original Poster
Thanks all, I did check ebay and the packages were very expensive like 70.00+ and they included pieces I didn't need. I will look into the color theme with red, black, yellow and white, that is a good ideal. I know I can get lots of Minnie balloons and we, of course have many Minnie dolls to decorate with. Kiely Jane's birthday is May 23rd, so I have some time to look.
Flower Child, I love your pic's in the Picture of the Day thread. My DH doesn't smile in pictures and I thought it was cute that you framed your photos. Mickey kissing me is next to DH my wedding picture;) And Mickey's is bigger.
Also thoose plates are cute, I will get them anyway for the kids, great find!

Kristamouse

Original Poster
Sorry to double post, I found some cute Red/White polka dot fabric for table cloths, make your own bannerns for color cordinated letter and ballons with Minnie in a red bow so I think I am on my way. Just need a bigger Minnie costum now, the pic in my avtar is from 06 MNSSHP, DD outgrew it!
Thanks again!

maelstrom

Have you checked Target? Mine seems to have a lot of themed party supplies (plates, napkins, cups, flatware, goodie bags, stickers, etc) and quite a few Disney themes. There's also places like Party City and whatnot. There's a store nearby in New Jersey (I think) that claims to have the largest selection of themed party stuff this side of the Mississippi (ok, I made that up, but they claim to have a lot). When in doubt, Google it.

Flower'sChild

Kristamouse thank you for your kind words :) I am glad that you like my photos :sohappy: I saw that someone won those Minnie plates, was that you ? :wave:

Kristamouse

Original Poster
I have finally got Kiely Jane's Minnie Mouse birthday together. Thanks for all of your suggestions. I found red and white polka dots plates and napkins on Ebay, birthday cards that I cut Minnie out of to use as decorations. I got big black poster board and had DH cut out the basic Mickey head and ears and I used red poka dot ribbon to add bows. We have a Minnie cake and some red and white Happy B-Day banners that say her name.
I couldn't fine anything Minnie and the Orential Trading set was able to ship for some time and was missing many pieces so I did what I could. Hopefully she will like it, I will post a picture.
Flower child, no I didn't win, but I got her a Minnie tea set. She LOVES tea parties.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom