mine ride for BIG PEOPLE..

aliceismad

My DH is 6-4 and thought it was quite comfortable. He's on the thin side, but usually he has issues with his knees getting hurt on rides.

bjlc57

Original Poster
well I am the original poster.. and my knee is permanently injured from the ride that day.. or lets say that when my knee aches' this is the area that it aches in .. i tore some thing in there.. and you can feel the line of where it hurts .. and if you press on it with your finger it can really hurt.. since I have been back to Disney.. I cannot walk the complete day.. i have used a cart the last time I was there.. this is up to you.. some seats , like on space mountain are bigger in the back.. I was in the front on this ride.. I won't ride it again.. but I honestly wish you all well. use your disgression.. but if you have to cram your self in.. you may want to reconsider..

bjlc57

Original Poster
okay kids.. another update.. i went back to Magic kingdom. 5 plus years later.. and I have lost 60 plus pounds.. ( the Disney trip didn't help me keep it off let me tell you) .. and guess what.. I FIT.. easily... no problem.. NO PAIN , no complaints.. none what so ever.. so this is an additional positive to me losing the weight..

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
okay kids.. another update.. i went back to Magic kingdom. 5 plus years later.. and I have lost 60 plus pounds.. ( the Disney trip didn't help me keep it off let me tell you) .. and guess what.. I FIT.. easily... no problem.. NO PAIN , no complaints.. none what so ever.. so this is an additional positive to me losing the weight..

Congratulations!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom