Military Planes are Flying Over Disney Tonight

Woody13

Originally posted by Tramp
You are not alone in your skepticism Corporal Tumbleweed so this if for your eyes only (FYEO). I just received this briefing from the CCC (Clinic Commander in Chief):

As I understand it, this is just the normal Special High Intensity Training. I'll let you work out your own acronym.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I dont understand the sceptasism about weapons and military at WDW. They havnt even been that clever about hiding the fact. Lets face it weve all seen the Fort Wilderness resort, and who in their right mind would live under canvass in Florida 3except the military.

And for those of you who still doubt it I suggest you view the Bill Murray movie Stripes. That was made many years ago so you can imagine the features that can be fitted into todays RVs. And what can you find at FW in their dozens Large RVs or covert APCs to correctly identify them. There they sit concealed among the trees waiting for the call to arms. No doubt there are some with marine capability, look at the size of FW marina, and again it just happens to be situated to River Country and all its mysterys.

I mean theres even a cavalry unit, Ive seen the horses.

tumbleweed12

Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :brick: :brick:

JBSLJames

Originally posted by Pumbas Nakasak
I dont understand the sceptasism about weapons and military at WDW. They havnt even been that clever about hiding the fact. Lets face it weve all seen the Fort Wilderness resort, and who in their right mind would live under canvass in Florida 3except the military.

And for those of you who still doubt it I suggest you view the Bill Murray movie Stripes. That was made many years ago so you can imagine the features that can be fitted into todays RVs. And what can you find at FW in their dozens Large RVs or covert APCs to correctly identify them. There they sit concealed among the trees waiting for the call to arms. No doubt there are some with marine capability, look at the size of FW marina, and again it just happens to be situated to River Country and all its mysterys.

I mean theres even a cavalry unit, Ive seen the horses.

Yes, Yes, Yes, but it is common knowledge that 'Big Toe' Murray (congrats on his Golden Globes):lookaroun secret weapon in that movie was the "Aunt Jemima Treatment". I will never eat panckaes (or spell them for that matter) the same way again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom