News Mike and Sully replacing Star-lord and Groot Meet n' Greet

J. D.

So, they couldn't just use the one that they originally used several years ago right by Red Carpet Dreams across from Sci-fi Dine in??
monsters-inc-p-s-they.jpg
That's part of the backstage area for the Frozen Sing-A-Long.

J. D.

Well, kind of since it is attatched to the building... I found a pic on google it's that White box on the right side was the former M&G Area.
r-1396492129-CommissaryLane1.JPG
When Mike and Sulley left it eventually became the green room for singers in The American Idol Experience.

Walt d

Aw I thought it was cute :( Groot sang happy birthday to me (in his own Groot-like way)
I really think its a shame on the disney Company . That one mans dream , can not be left alone. As there is no place now, that pays homage to walt. One mans dream, was just a amazing walk through museum. And should be left alone not changed. So that, Young and old can learn about the genius of Walt Disney. That changed everything in entertainment. We dont need to change everthing. At the parks.. like one mans dream”

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I really think its a shame on the disney Company . That one mans dream , can not be left alone. As there is no place now, that pays homage to walt. One mans dream, was just a amazing walk through museum. And should be left alone not changed. So that, Young and old can learn about the genius of Walt Disney. That changed everything in entertainment. We dont need to change everthing. At the parks.. like one mans dream”
At the very least, the characters should be from Walt Disney's own studio. Not studios they've bought like Marvel and Pixar. I usually don't bother making that distinction. But it feel especially important in this location.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
So only ones they created, right? The fab 5 and thats it?
Characters from movies and shorts by the Disney company. In house. Snow White to Moana. Mary poppins, Jack Sparrow.

Pixar, Marvel, Muppets, Star Wars. They're a part of Disney. And I'm a big fan of treating them like they are fully members of the Disney Family.

But for a M&G in the Walt Disney museum, characters created (or adapted) by the actual main Disney studio should be the focus.

teknochica

I'm cool with them bringing back Mike and Sulley for a M&G but why not bring Moana back instead? She's popular enough, isn't she? I'm really bummed that they have yet to find a permanent home for her at one of the parks :(

asianway

Original Poster
Characters from movies and shorts by the Disney company. In house. Snow White to Moana. Mary poppins, Jack Sparrow.

Pixar, Marvel, Muppets, Star Wars. They're a part of Disney. And I'm a big fan of treating them like they are fully members of the Disney Family.

But for a M&G in the Walt Disney museum, characters created (or adapted) by the actual main Disney studio should be the focus.
Mary Poppins is a 3rd party license deal...how on earth can you lump her in and not Buzz Lightyear?

Spash007

Now that the original visions for Epcot and DHS are mostly gone, I feel like they're focusing IPs on individual parks. Besides Buzz and MILF, DHS really seems to be focusing on Pixar now - TSL, Incredibles, Monsters Inc, Cars. GoTG goes to Epcot only. At least it is some consistency

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom