News Mike and Sully replacing Star-lord and Groot Meet n' Greet

Spash007

This is random - are there that many die hard fans of Monsters Inc asking for this? Or are they turning DHS into Pixar Park (plus Star Wars)?

Cmdr_Crimson

So, they couldn't just use the one that they originally used several years ago right by Red Carpet Dreams across from Sci-fi Dine in??

lee.moles.disney

Ah ok, I'll go with Oswald and Ortensia then :)

I'm glad they're changing Pixar Place into an incredibls area. Even if it's an Edna meet and Greet plus dance party

PJBuckeye

In the Parks
Yes
Could they be doing this to gauge interest in Monsters Inc in that park for a possible land/ attraction? I suppose the same can be asked about the Incredibles M&G. I know that I am likely reading too much into this.

Cmdr_Crimson

Could they be doing this to gauge interest in Monsters Inc in that park for a possible land/ attraction? I suppose the same can be asked about the Incredibles M&G. I know that I am likely reading too much into this.

Doubt it...Unless they removed Laugh floor from MK and move it to the studio and then adding a new ride to it...But, I wouldn't count it...They've had M&G's there since the first film and prequel..

asianway

Original Poster
Meet and greets have nothing to do with ride and land development. Entertainment does the best they can with what they have.

PJBuckeye

In the Parks
Yes
Meet and greets have nothing to do with ride and land development. Entertainment does the best they can with what they have.

I understand the two are typically not connected. However, isn't there an Coco interactive experience in the Mexico Pavilion currently gauging interest?

Top Bottom