Micky Monitor Christmas Castle Rendering

loweyan

I'm sure that there will be LED's, about 2 years ago, they switched all the lights at Downtown Disney to LEDS.

Plus according to the Mickey Monitor there will be 200,000 lights on the castle, but I think it will be for the merry christmas party only. :(

Captain Hank

When did Holiday Services hire Clark Griswold? :D

mm_winter_griswold.png

For the record, I really like the lighting concept...but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity. :D

tecowdw

Will the lights be on just for the Party Nights?

Good question! It's been advertised as a special treatment for the party nights but I have seen no mention of it in relation to regular park nights. I would imagine it will definitely be happening every night after the last party, just like Holiday Wishes was last year.

:shrug:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Wow! That makes me want to take a long weekend and go see it in person this December! I bet it will be stunning in real life. Wow.

Tiggerfanatic

Makes me even more excited and glad we planned this trip so soon after the last one.....never been so close to Christmas before. 45 more days!!

candyman9585

When the castle will be lit...

I just got off the phone with Disney, and I was informed that the castle will be lit on nights of the Christmas party only up until December. Then starting in December the castle will be lit every night up until January, at which point they will start to take the lights down. :sohappy:

DisneyNme

This looks amazing! I like it alot, its good to hear that it will be on in november for olny MVMCP for i will be at the first night of the party, and i also like to see the castle at night with no frills! Perfect! 8 Days!:sohappy:

^^Wow, thanks for the pics!!! Seeing those pictures makes me want to see them with the lights on...guess I'll be going to MVMCP on the 12th while I'm there since that's the only way to see them on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom