Mickeyville - A new land in Disneyland Paris

mharrington

Original Poster
Sorry to bump up an old thread, but I had read an article about how a Toontown-like area would not be able to physically fit, much less with Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway: https://thedisinsider.com/2022/08/11/why-disneyland-paris-deserves-mickey-minnies-runaway-railway/.

It talks about how it would be impossible to build the land, complete with Runaway Railway, without having to sacrifice, say, the Alice maze, Storybook Land and Casey Jr. The reason that parcel of land was proposed is because of its proximity to a preexisting Mickey meet-n-greet. But I don't want to sacrifice the Alice maze, Storybook Land and Casey Jr. just to make room for a Toontown.

And before you suggest that I put it in the Studios park instead, it's in the process of getting some much needed help, but in the meantime, Disneyland Paris is kind of being neglected. In fact, I don't believe Disneyland Paris has gotten anything worthwhile since the Buzz Lightyear ride in 2006, and even then it replaced something else.

I suppose I could put it beyond the train tracks like they do in Disneyland, but I don't know what that big building is in the back there, in yellow:
mickeyville location.jpg

Does anyone know what that is?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom