Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

doombuggy1983

Original Poster
We are going to MVMCP when we are at WDW in December. We have heard that you do not have to leave the park if you have late dinner reservations at a MK restaurant. Is anyone familiar with that?

If you can do this we are thinking of Cinderella's Royal Table. Any thoughts on that restaurant?

Can't wait to go! :sohappy:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
it's true, but once dinner is over, you have to leave the park, or risk being ejected/trespassed from WDW.

wannabeBelle

Hy there I have managed to stay in the park for a late dinner reservation, but we were given bracelets to wear to indicate that we were already checked for our tickets. I ate at the Liberty Tree Tavern which I feel in a very holiday-ish meal. Cinderella's Royal Table is an astounding place though and the food is pretty good also. I dont think you can pick a loser with either of these two restaurants. For a look at the menus for both places check WWW.WDWIG.COM and look for the menus section. Look into both places. Also I Am not sure as to how up to date the menu for the Liberty Tree Tavern is, but I can tell you they have brought back the ham as one of the three meats served. For a while there it was a smoked Pork Chop, not really my thing. Thehoney mustard ham is much nicer and it has been restored, along with turkey breast and sliced steak YUMMY!! Belle

disneytati

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Hy there I have managed to stay in the park for a late dinner reservation, but we were given bracelets to wear to indicate that we were already checked for our tickets. I ate at the Liberty Tree Tavern which I feel in a very holiday-ish meal. Cinderella's Royal Table is an astounding place though and the food is pretty good also. I dont think you can pick a loser with either of these two restaurants. For a look at the menus for both places check WWW.WDWIG.COM and look for the menus section. Look into both places. Also I Am not sure as to how up to date the menu for the Liberty Tree Tavern is, but I can tell you they have brought back the ham as one of the three meats served. For a while there it was a smoked Pork Chop, not really my thing. Thehoney mustard ham is much nicer and it has been restored, along with turkey breast and sliced steak YUMMY!! Belle

Hmmmm!!! Ham! I love ham! Do you think they might serve ham for the Thanksgiving dinner?:slurp:

wannabeBelle

Hey there Disneytati!! I LOVE ham also!!! As this is the regular menu that they serve 365 days a year anyhow, I am sure that this would be the menu for Thanksgiving also but if you really want to be sure call 1-407-939-3463 and get dining on the phone and ask just to be certain. If this is the case I would DEFINITELY Ask when I could make Priority Seating arrangements and do it!!!! This restaurant is usually pretty popular in general, so I would be prepared for this one. Hope you have an amazing trip!! Belle

disneytati

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Hey there Disneytati!! I LOVE ham also!!! As this is the regular menu that they serve 365 days a year anyhow, I am sure that this would be the menu for Thanksgiving also but if you really want to be sure call 1-407-939-3463 and get dining on the phone and ask just to be certain. If this is the case I would DEFINITELY Ask when I could make Priority Seating arrangements and do it!!!! This restaurant is usually pretty popular in general, so I would be prepared for this one. Hope you have an amazing trip!! Belle

Thanks, belle! I guess I am going to make reservations for the Thanksgiving dinner there. This is a one time opportunity to celebrate Thanksgiving (there is no Thanksgiving in Brazil), and in a colonial America setting!!! I can't miss it!!!:)

doombuggy1983

Original Poster
I spoke with Disney rep today, and they said if you show your ticket in MK at Town Hall, you will get a wristband, then you won't have to clear out of the park before the MVMCP. Pretty much like E-ride night as I remember. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom