Walt Disney World Holiday Season 2024

bmr1591

Original Poster
Last year, the announcement of this info was the week prior to this one. Certainly it's almost time to receive info, at least dates and some hints toward what's to come.

What are your hopes for these parties? I'm hoping Jollywood gets a big upgrade. In a park with so many screen-based rides, a holiday overlay feels like an easy thing to spread people out. I also would like to see more varied experiences around the park. Have stuff going on in Galaxy's Edge and Toy Story Land. Half the park doesn't need to be neglected.

christine7257

I agree, would love to see Jollywood extend into other areas. Would also like to see it start earlier. You're never going to be able to 'do it all' but there wasn't enough time to do even a quarter of things between the food options, music, shows, character meet and greets - not to mention the rides. And for the pricepoint, would be nice if there was either a voucher for some food or something akin to the cookie stroll at Very Merry or the trick or treating at Not So Scary. I know they did a lot of surveying of Jollywood guests so I'm hoping they're ready to come back with something that erases the memory of that first night's debacle.

James J

In the Parks
No
This year will be our first time being at WDW whilst Christmas entertainment is on, as we usually go in October for Halloween. We're keen on experiencing MVMCP so hopefully the details are out soon.

wdwfan22

This is the week for announcements.
Christmas.jpg

TTA94

I wonder if the Dreamlights will be the same ones? I thought someone said awhile back they were scrapped?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom