News Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2023

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Quick impressions from the opening night of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom​

Mickeys-Very-Merry-Christmas-Party_Full_53751.jpg

Mickeys-Very-Merry-Christmas-Party_Full_53749.jpg

Mickeys-Very-Merry-Christmas-Party_Full_53756.jpg

Love Ft Wilderness

Quick impressions from the opening night of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom​

Mickeys-Very-Merry-Christmas-Party_Full_53751.jpg

Mickeys-Very-Merry-Christmas-Party_Full_53749.jpg

Mickeys-Very-Merry-Christmas-Party_Full_53756.jpg
Thank you for this quick analysis. It will greatly help me plan our December party as we will probably not be back for a very long time.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

2023 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Guide Map​

Guide Map Better than Ever​
The Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party guide map got a makeover this year and is probably the best ever. Resembling one of the park anniversary guide maps, this new event guide is printed on thick, glossy paper with all-new graphics and designs. View the guide map.​
The map is indeed fantastic. After the swing and a miss with the latest TBA poster, at least someone in the graphics departments has some panache.

Squishy

Interesting 11PM MOUACT...an empty Gazbo Float and the rest of the Parade walked
I'm curious, do the parade drivers not have coms at WDW? Several times I've seen a float break down & the floats in front of it keep going and once they get the broken down float going they have to play catch up with the rest of the parade. In Disneyland most of the time the whole parade stops and waits for the float to get attached to a tow.

Comped

I'm curious, do the parade drivers not have coms at WDW? Several times I've seen a float break down & the floats in front of it keep going and once they get the broken down float going they have to play catch up with the rest of the parade. In Disneyland most of the time the whole parade stops and waits for the float to get attached to a tow.
Fairly sure I've seen the driver for Maleficent in FoF have a headset, but that's the one one I vaguely remember. I would assume they'd have to by now...

TransportationGuy

They do, but the parade route is also (relative to DL) significantly longer at MK, so the thought process is likely to get as many performers as possible offstage as scheduled.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom