News Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2019

gerarar

Premium Member
So from watching a recording of the fireworks....wow! Despite the cloudy conditions, the castle pyro/fireworks (since that's what you can fully see in the stated conditions) are already top notch throughout the 12mins show!! Just imagine once you have a full clear view of the regular fireworks in the background!!

The show kinda reminds me of the WoC: Season of Light setup. Ends with a powerful and emotional song!
"A Wonderful Christmas Time"!!

Honestly, the finale gave me Happily Ever After goosebumps. Just wow!

Whatever team was assigned to this show, bravo! It does Holiday Wishes justice!

TTA94

I can’t remember, on party days/nights they run Frozen Holiday Wish once for day guests and once for party guests correct? Do they turn off the castle lights before MVMCP begins at 7?

TTA94

Whoa! Is this the first year they have done the rainy cavalcade and using the old Very Merry Christmas Parade music?? Not gonna lie I’ve been wanting that opening loop for years without Mickey and Minnie talking through it lol. Next time it rains on a party night any of our “audio experts” feel like making a recording? 😉

WDW Monorail

Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks is an insanely good show. Excellent choice of music especially the beautiful finale song. I really liked the version of Santa Clause is Comin' to Town followed by We Wish You a Merry Christmas.

This show along with the new Halloween Party show make very good use of the 1.4G in-park launch sites with some very unique launch sequences including comet and mine fans. These shows have been very heavy handed with the in-park fireworks and creative use of the out of park perimeter sites.

It's a great time to see the firework shows at WDW with 3 exceptional shows debuting in the past 2 months.

jrhwdw

Last night was a little better from the Contemp?

On a clear/dry night, this should do better I would expect!

Also I was wrong about Most Merriest, they did do the rain ver sometime last night, but didn't see it on YT Streams, Saw it on Twitter.

themerebear6453

Will the rides be up for the holiday season after the Christmas parties end? I'm getting in on the 23rd, so I'm hoping I get to ride Space Mountain with the lights flashing.

Kman101

So from watching a recording of the fireworks....wow! Despite the cloudy conditions, the castle pyro/fireworks (since that's what you can fully see in the stated conditions) are already top notch throughout the 12mins show!! Just imagine once you have a full clear view of the regular fireworks in the background!!

The show kinda reminds me of the WoC: Season of Light setup. Ends with a powerful and emotional song!
"A Wonderful Christmas Time"!!

Honestly, the finale gave me Happily Ever After goosebumps. Just wow!

Whatever team was assigned to this show, bravo! It does Holiday Wishes justice!

It really does. Also blows the Halloween fireworks out of the water. Soundtrack and all of the fireworks was great.

It really does. Also blows the Halloween fireworks out of the water. Soundtrack and all of the fireworks was great.
Absolutely agree. This is on par with HEA and has a good balance of fireworks to non fireworks and misc announcements. Not So Spooky is too much Once Upon a Time and not enough Hallowishes if that makes sense. This balanced it beautifully and used a great soundtrack. I'm still surprised they didn't use Grim Grinning Ghosts at all and used off key princess music. I can understand them using music from the archives but it's not as strong as using songs people know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom