News Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2019

Squishy

Well I guess people cannot complain about a bad show... You can't even see it:hilarious:

tirian

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but despite the updated tech in Minnie’s Wonferdul Christmastime, Holiday Wishes might have the edge in my mind. It had better pacing and a stronger soundtrack.

Why do I have to choose between a chorus of kiddie voices and moderately talented Disney pop? :banghead:

wdwfan22

They should have stuck with Holiday Wishes instead of the crap that was presented tonight. Soundtrack was blah and had no flow to it. If this is the best the show producers can do at Magic Kingdom it's time for a new team.

jrhwdw

Well I guess people cannot complain about a bad show... You can't even see it:hilarious:View attachment 424113
IDK why it had to pour all night for MVMCP!!!!! Surprised DPB went ahead with the stream! This is not ideal Fireworks weather! The soundtrack fine and is like WOC: SOL, no theme song, just Christmas Song, Glad we got a Disney song at the end! So, it''s from Olaf's Frozen Adv., it fits in the show! We need a clear night to see the rest of it!

At least we got 1 MOUACT, this and the first time I saw a Rainy Day Cavalcade for the 11:00 MOUACT. (that other site has vid of it, it has MVMCParade's opening soundtrack.) I don't think Most Merriest even showed, it's too Bad! MK should have done a Party Pass!! That way Locals can come back for a DRY MVMCP without paying full price everytime! It's like an AP for MVMCP....What's wrong with that?!?!?! I think MNSSHP's went over well.

chrisps

I went to the mickey’s very merry Christmas party last year it was fun but very busy I enjoyed it been my frist time to this event with my family I got see hoilday wishes last year this years new Christmas fireworks are better than Hoilday wishes. I have a question will there be a video of the new fireworks show from yesterday on YouTube some soon tonight or will the video of the new christmas fireworks show be posted at another mickey’s Christmas party? I watched the Disney parks live stream of the fireworks yesterday it was so hard to see the projections on the castle because of the rain but from what I could see it looked better than Hoilday wishes I hope that a video of the show gets added sometime soon from last nights show or a video of the show on a better clearer night when is the next mickey’s very merry Christmas party? I would like to see a video of the new fireworks show but you might have to wait for a better night to get the video so you can see the fireworks and the projections on the castle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom