Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017

biggsworth

Will there be a map that shows which characters are where? Or if you enter early are there signs as to which line is for different characters. We're making the dwarfs are priority and would like to line up early.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Will there be a map that shows which characters are where? Or if you enter early are there signs as to which line is for different characters. We're making the dwarfs are priority and would like to line up early.
The map only shows location, not who is at each. The dwarfs are likely to be at the back of Storybook Circus near to the train station.

TDLFan

I seem to recall several years ago Main Street had a brass quintet, carolers, and the pianist next to Casey's performed holiday tunes. We're these all cut over the years or have I just missed them?

jrhwdw

How is it a fail when they did exactly what they promised? At worst, it’s a pass.
True, I just would have like them to take that Oppertunity since MOUACT starts right at 8:30. Plus, MOUACT isn't even on their schedule this year!

On the good side, I'm surprised they started on time since Most Merriest was paused for a bit after the texting song. Show went fine. I think we have better hosts this year.

Last edited:

Disney-Trains

I seem to recall several years ago Main Street had a brass quintet, carolers, and the pianist next to Casey's performed holiday tunes. We're these all cut over the years or have I just missed them?

Pretty sure they have all been cut or replaced with other "entertainment" - the piano players used to play in the Saloon... Was very nice.

21stamps

Apologies for the following bombardment of questions..

Has anyone been during the past couple of days?

Is anything different from last year?

Is there a list of rides posted somewhere? I can’t remember what was open and what was not.

21stamps

True, I just would have like them to take that Oppertunity since MOUACT starts right at 8:30. Plus, MOUACT isn't even on their schedule this year!

On the good side, I'm surprised they started on time since Most Merriest was paused for a bit after the texting song. Show went fine. I think we have better hosts this year.

What is MOUACT?

21stamps

With the caveat that I’m going to two parties and planning to attend 7 am and 8 am openings other days, I love this.

I just realized that they cut out Early Morning Magic which was on MVMCP Days last year. I wish they would have offered the event on Fridays at least.

The Notorious Banjo Brothers and Bob will be replaced by a new act called Reindeer Wranglers.

The banjo brothers were our favorite last year. That’s too bad.

Last edited:

Ariel1986

Sorry if this has been asked/answered elsewhere, but I couldn’t see. The snow on Main Street- is this constant/during the parade or at certain times?

peter11435

When did they begin giving out more than just sugar cookies and hot chocolate? I was pleasantly surprised Thursday night to grab a sno-cone, baked Christmas themed pretzels, eggnog, and a variety of other flavored cookies. Nice way to change it up. Also, can we talk about how fantastic the new stage show is? WOW! I never knew how much I needed to hear Clarabelle Cow sing "All I Want for Christmas", overall a fantastic night. Of course, I'm a Christmas freak so that was to be expected.
The variety of treats premiered last year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom