Mickey's PhilharMagic closing for short refurbishment in September

COProgressFan

I'm starting to think you are the same person as @NeonNinja in this thread http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/refurbishment-updates.890864/#post-6350509, because you are the first person that is intent on complaining about the same little rip or whatever on this board or other Disney sites that has supposedly visited Philharmagic lately. Everyone else including well known bloggers etc who have toured it before it reopened are saying everything is fixed (carpet/seats) and you are saying otherwise. I sent that person NeonNinja to this thread to prove a point and now this pops up. Interesting. :cautious:

Umm, I have no idea who that is or what you are referring to. I also don't really give a hoot what bloggers/lifestylers have to say.

What I can say is that I have been a member of this site for a good 15 years, and by chance am at WDW this week with my family. I wanted to comment because usually I read these types of moment by moment updates from home, and actually had something to add this time since I am here. In fact, it was my wife who noticed the seat. Fourth or fifth row from the back, second to last seat from the end if you really must know.

And btw I really wasn't complaining. The queue, carpeting and show looked great.

mouse_luv

Umm, I have no idea who that is or what you are referring to. I also don't really give a hoot what bloggers/lifestylers have to say.

What I can say is that I have been a member of this site for a good 15 years, and by chance am at WDW this week with my family. I wanted to comment because usually I read these types of moment by moment updates from home, and actually had something to add this time since I am here. In fact, it was my wife who noticed the seat. Fourth or fifth row from the back, second to last seat from the end if you really must know.

And btw I really wasn't complaining. The queue, carpeting and show looked great.

If youre someone different than the other person, then accept my apology. It's just a little strange you're both there and the circumstances surrounding this, but whatever, proceed and enjoy your vacation! :)

BigThunderMatt

Makes you wonder whether TDO's indifference over the quality of the film indicates that the attraction isn't long for this world, so it doesn't intend to spend more on it than it has to...

Given they pretty much do everything on the cheap these days I'd say it has less to do with Philar's days being numbered and more with Disney just sticking to the status quo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom