Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Squirt's Momma

Original Poster
My family will be going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party for the first time this year. I was wondering if there were shirts that can be purchased that say something about Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
As a general rule the only place you can get merchandise for MNSSHP is at MNSSHP, unless of course you find some stuff from past years events on e-bay.

New2WDW

My family will be going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party for the first time this year. I was wondering if there were shirts that can be purchased that say something about Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party?

Shirts can be purchased at MK during the party and only at a couple of locations. One is the Emporium I think on Main Street. We have gotten shirts the last couple of years and changed into them at the party but last year either they did not have them or the design we saw did not look like Disney quality :veryconfu so we did not get one last year.

I wish! We should have bought them the last time we went ... Now I am on the hunt for any Halloween related T-shirts .. The only thing I have come up with the Nightmare Before Christmas tees!

Squirt's Momma

Original Poster
Disney Shopping has shirts that you can customize that have Halloween type pictures, but before purchasing one of these, I wanted to know if they sold the shirts at the Magic Kingdom.

goofyfamily

The last couple of years Target sells some Halloween T-shirts in September ,before we go down. We have bought them and they were neat ,they had glow in the dark bats and things on them. And they are only like 5 dollars.

littlemom_3

I bought the shirts from last year's MNSSHP and I really enjoy them. I will see if I can't send you a picture of what they looked like last year.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
We hope to buy 2 this year on October 5th; thanks for mentioning it!

As it is I`ll be wearing my 1994 ToT T-Shirt on the night (you can check in, but you can`t check out). Nothing too extravagant - we are British tourists afterall :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom