News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns for 2022

MagicHappens1971

I am also surprised they don’t deck our Magic Kingdom for a month and call it Mickeys Hippity Hoppity Easter Bash it could pretty much be copy and paste Halloween party…give our candy special characters special fireworks and parade.
This would be easy & pretty cheap for them to do. Wouldn’t put it past them. I’m surprised they don’t do more special event things, “Minnie’s Magical Valentine Nights”, “Mickeys Super St Patrick’s Day Party”, etc

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Tickets for the party tonight are also now available on the Walt Disney World website -

Screen Shot 2022-09-30 at 11.32.30 AM.png

raymusiccity

This would be easy & pretty cheap for them to do. Wouldn’t put it past them. I’m surprised they don’t do more special event things, “Minnie’s Magical Valentine Nights”, “Mickeys Super St Patrick’s Day Party”, etc
They might say Hippity Hoppity, but Disney will never use that dreaded word......Easter!🤒

jpeden

In the Parks
No
The word “Easter” has far less to do with Christianity than “Christmas” does.

Well this is the hot take for the day, considering they are the two most important holidays on the Christian calendar, and that the entire religion is based on believing in the resurrection that happened on Easter, I would disagree. But what do I know?

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
Well this is the hot take for the day, considering they are the two most important holidays on the Christian calendar, and that the entire religion is based on believing in the resurrection that happened on Easter, I would disagree. But what do I know?
I took the point as WDW has no issue saying Christmas (closely related to the word Christian), so why would they intentionally avoid saying Easter. And they don’t avoid saying Easter either.

James Alucobond

"Christmas" literally means "Christ's Mass", whereas Easter's name comes from the pagan celebration of the goddess Eostre. Wasn't speaking to the importance of either holiday, just to their demonstrable willingness to say a holiday's name that very explicitly references Christ.

Hawg G

So, someone who has been to another party this year, is tonight normal for this year? It seems crazy low crowds. I
Most everything has been walkon. Parade and fireworks crowds are VERY reasonable. I must assume there were way more no shows than new tickets sold today.

Andy_0410

So, someone who has been to another party this year, is tonight normal for this year? It seems crazy low crowds. I
Most everything has been walkon. Parade and fireworks crowds are VERY reasonable. I must assume there were way more no shows than new tickets sold today.
Can only compare to previous years but agree very light in numbers. Was a great night

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
It definitely felt less crowded than the 9/16 party, which itself felt much lighter than 2019.

Had no trouble finding a spot in Town Square for the parade, the first one even, which I usually avoid in favor of the second one because it’s less crowded. After the parade passed I was able to meander over to the castle to get an excellent spot in the street for the parade. There were definite crowds for the first two Hocus Pocus shows (skipped the midnight show, so I can’t tell you anything about that) but it was entirely manageable.

Oddly enough, the only time the party felt “busy” was when you were in line to get candy. Those lines seemed strangely longer than last time, for whatever reason.

It was a great night, and the cast was in very good spirits, at least the ones I spoke with. Beautiful (dry!!) weather, too.

Hawg G

Yeah, just seemed like a MNSSHP from back in rhe good Ole days. As for candy, I just do the little ones by the speedway or Splash multiple times every time we go by. We both left with one totally full bag. Rode everything. WOW, Splash Mountain is in bad shape.

Animaniac93-98

Considering multiple rides were down all night (Pirates, Peoplemover etc) the crowds were surprisingly manageable. The longest wait I had was 25 min for Peter Pan.

Hawg G

Considering multiple rides were down all night (Pirates, Peoplemover etc) the crowds were surprisingly manageable. The longest wait I had was 25 min for Peter Pan.
Does Pan have a secret room in the queue now? It said 20, but looked like a walkon. Dwarf hill was 20 minutes around 11.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom