News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns for 2022

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
According to the Halloween ticket availability calendar, October 7th has sold out.

Current remaining available dates -

Oct - 14, 16, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28

JMcMahonEsq

I went to the Very Merry After Hours and it was very not crowded
We did both the Boo Bash and the Very Merry events last year. We found the Xmas event to be slightly more crowded than boo bash, but that was offset by more show/fire work events at castle.

Boo bash crowds were amazingly low. Each well below the full party events of previous years, and that was after the sell out, tickets added last year.

This years Halloween felt a little more crowded than boo bash, but still really enjoyable and more spread out.

dreday3

oh my god...Donald is now dressed as a candy-corn.

You people going are the luckiest people in the world! :D oops- Disneyland. Sorry!

Last edited:

brb1006

oh my god...Donald is now dressed as a candy-corn.

You people going are the luckiest people in the world! :D

drew81

C26CA4F5-F865-4AE7-A8D1-352F56D7BB0C.jpeg

CntrlFlPete

we went to the party on 9/2. Family had not been since '12. Things appeared as I recalled, short to no lines for rides (unless raining/lightning/ entertainment canceled), long lines for meet and greets, big crowds for the stage show, dance parties to take up bodies -- easy to walk around and not feel crowded -- the rain had stopped by the 7 PM party start -- when the 9:15 parade was canceled, weather app made it sound like the rain was going to get bad -- so we ended up leaving -- had bad luck last year with an afterhours Christmas event and the weather/seeing the entertainment that make the parties special.

I am just rethinking these hard ticket events one tends to by too far in advance to know what the weather might be.

We did get a good run of rides between 6 PM and 7 PM -- we rode Pirates about 10 minutes after 7 PM, saw the live actors there (at least those characters are inside!) -- oh well, the family was done by 9:30 just not wanting to risk the other parade/fireworks/hocus pocus being canceled.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
According to the Halloween ticket availability calendar, October 16th and 25th has sold out.

Current remaining available dates -

Oct - 14, 20, 21, 23, 27, 28

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom