News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns for 2022

fvrs7189

Honestly I don't think you'll have a ton of trouble for one of these at WDW, unless the system blows up again like it did with marathon registration last month. They typically have a ton of people at these events in WDW, plus with the reservation requirement you have quite an advantage. Just make sure you and everybody you want to buy for has your stuff linked in MDE to make sure there are no hiccups.
I know the pain with the marathon registrations. I have done 3 in the past and trying to get a group of 4 registered was very challenging.

pdude81

It should, but it hasn’t in the past. Let’s hope they fixed that issue.
They seemed completely unable to manage the two reservations "systems" they said they were using last year. I wonder if that is why the phone requirements were necessary for the holiday DAH events. MDE seems to be able to figure out the 60 day window for dining reservations, so I hope they've figured out a way to access their own data for ticket sales.

pdude81

They're live. Go to https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tickets/events/ and log in, or log in on any of the MDE pages and then visit that URL. You'd need to be logged in to prove you have reservations for the nights in question, and it will only show you nights that you have reservations for already linked in MDE.

If looking to use a discount, make sure you select "Products and Prices for Disney Vacation Club Members" or "Products and Prices for Annual Passholder Resort Guests" up at the top. That will show the discounted rate if it applies. Not sure if it will remove nights that don't have a discount because my trip is in August and both applicable nights showed for me with the discounted rate.

Good luck!

msha88

For anyone outside the US (I’m in the UK) I had to use a VPN to access the US disneyworld.com site as the international sites don’t have the option to purchase tickets even if you have a resort reservation, it just says to call.

RememberWhen

Did anyone else order physical tickets and get an email that looks like this?

12558B26-CB90-43FC-8017-8EAED783311B.jpeg

RememberWhen

I did, but mine were e-tickets. There are quite a few people on a UK forum saying they got the same and that it’s nothing to worry about. Still checking for another email with confirmation every ten minutes though.
Hopefully their system will “process” the order reasonably quickly. I haven’t gotten a confirmation yet. :/

pdude81

How do you Do this?? Please help me
At this point I would call in. VPN setup is not always straightforward if you're not familiar, and you have to remember to undo everything if you don't plan to keep it up moving forward. Not terribly difficult, but not worth it now that the phone lines are open.

msha88

How do you Do this?? Please help me
I had no clue either but some members on a UK forum suggested using a free VPN which I downloaded to my laptop, changed the location on there to US and then loaded up the linked page above on the Disneyworld.com site. It didn’t then default to disneyworld.co.uk and once I logged in I was able to select the tickets.

Only took me about two hours from first finding the problem to completing the purchase 🤣 I don’t understand why Disney have set it up this way when anyone anywhere should be able to buy now as long as they have a resort reservation.

DM me if you want any further info about what I did :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom