News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

neo999955

In the Parks
No
Do we know how they handle rides in virtual queue during parties? Do they do a third virtual queue just for the party? I don't think I'll make it to the Halloween party this year, but will definitely be down for the Christmas party and was wondering about that.

Jv09071991

Disney to share 'exciting news and updates' from Disney Parks as part of this week's Halfway to Halloween celebration​

Really?

Because of Halfway to Halloween, I can't wait for see the return of "Disney's Not-So-Spooky Spectacular" show in Cinderella Castle and Main Street U.S.A projections at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023 at Magic Kingdom, as part of the "Disney 100 Years of Wonder" celebration, since it was the first introduced for "Disney Enchantment"!!!

So, the rumors is all true!!! Right?

ToTBellHop

I think Halfway to Halloween is fun…but I’m a rube.

I hope SyFy plays some horror movies this weekend. I could just watch them on NetFlix now but it‘s more fun when it’s live tv, know what I mean?

And if I were in the parks this week, I’d gladly eat the special treats. If I can celebrate Halloween on August 17, why not April 17?

JustInTime

I think Halfway to Halloween is fun…but I’m a rube.

I hope SyFy plays some horror movies this weekend. I could just watch them on NetFlix now but it‘s more fun when it’s live tv, know what I mean?

And if I were in the parks this week, I’d gladly eat the special treats. If I can celebrate Halloween on August 17, why not April 17?
I’m a sucker for Halfway to Halloween!

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

Oh right. Money and stuff.

esskay

I think we've reached peak lunacy. Oh no my mistake, that'll come in a month or two when we have half way till christmas popcorn buckets on sale for $500.

ToTBellHop

Yes this is really a two-for-one. Build some excitement for MNSSHP and sells some cupcakes at the same time. It's a win win.
Of course, any actual update to the party would help. Is the newish fireworks show as disliked by most guests as it is by me?

Not that they’ll change it. Best we can hope for is extra peanut butter Snickers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom