Mickey's Birthdayland Express

Disney Maniac

Original Poster
Hey you guys! Does anybody out there have any sound bytes or the entire program of Mickey's Birthdayland Express? It was played on the WDW Railroad during the time when what is now Mickey's Toontown Fair was known as Mickey's Birthdayland.

If it helps, the one thing I remember is, "We're rollin', we're rollin', on the Express. We're rollin' on Mickey's Birthdayland Express!"

Hope someone out there has it, and if so, please post it here or let me know! Thanks guys!

The Mom

Premium Member
Thank you Disney Maniac! I knew something had been called Mickey's Birthdayland, but I thought it was just the show. I had forgotten that the whole area was called that. I remember the song and the decorated train, but don't remember any more of the words than you do. Also, does anyone else remember a live petting zoo? It was gone the last time I went there. (my children are getting too old for this area, so we haven't been through for a long time)

Disneynut

Yes there was a petting zoo complete with a cow with a hidden Mickey birthmark. The cow named Minnie Moo is now at the petting zoo at Fort Wilderness.

Brett

I remember Minnie Moo, the cow with the Hidden Mickey. I never actually saw it in person, but I do remember seeing in the hotel watching the Disney World Network.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom