Mickey Party Tickets NOW ON SALE!

Eyorefan

:fork:To play devil's advocate I am still trying to decide whether to go. Now, I love Halloween, but it seems to me that I am paying almost a full day's admission to basically see a kick ______ parade and fireworks show and look at decorations. Alot of people are saying that you get to ride rides which is true, but not ALL the rides, and when I go in the summer I can ride those rides without paying extra and they are ALL open. We don't have kids and don't really care about the trick or treating or dancing and what not. We'll probably go as we may never be there in the fall again and do want to know what all the hubbub is about but for what it is the price seems rather steep.

I felt the same way the first time we went. Why would I pay that much money to get Candy I can get for free on Halloween? It really is a whole new atmosphere though. It was really fun seeing everyone dressed up and people there were really into the magic. Also, the lines were a lot shorter than normal. We walked on to Space Mountian four times in a row with no wait, and then went over to Splash Mountian and did the same. I think that alone is worth the extra money. I think the only ride I wanted to go on, but wasn't open was Jungle Crusie.

We booked for this September just for the Free Dining experience. I thought we were early enough to avoid these events, ugh. I love the WDW experience and all but these parties turn me off a little. How can I justfiy spending around $150 for around 5 hours? Not to mention the fact that the park closes early on these evenings. I know that there are plenty of other places to see and things to do, but when you get to Disney every 3 or 4 years you want to spend as much time as possible in the parks. i think a few years from now I will have to remind my wife why we love to go in early April so much.

I understand what you're saying but when I was there last September and enjoyed FREE dining for the week (which was incredible), we decided to give the Halloween Party a shot since we'd saved so much money on food. We were so glad we went to the party! Not only is the spooky magic at a premium, but the short ride lines and people watching were a blast. We loved the free dining as well as the Halloween party so much that we decided to plan a return trip for September so we could take advantage of these special touches again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom