Mickey Party Tickets NOW ON SALE!

JPVonDrake

Original Poster
Starting today tickets for:

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party​
and​
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party​

Are now on sale though the Disney Reservations Center: 1-407-W-DISNEY. Tickets will go on sale at www.disneyworld.com soon.

Here is the official prices, dates, etc.

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) is a one-of-a-kind Halloween party where guests can trick-or-treat immersed in the fantasy of the Magic Kingdom Park. It takes place from 7 p.m. to midnight on select nights in September and October. We have added five additional nights in 2008 for a total of 25 ghoulish events. The first event night is earlier than ever – September 5! This is the lowest priced (and best value!) Halloween Party in Central Florida!

Full Dates:
Sept 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 28, 30
Oct 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 13, 16, 19, 21, 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31

Hours: 7 PM - 12 Midnight
Parade at 8:15pm and 10:30pm
Fireworks at 9:30pm

Premium Nights (no advance savings) are:
Sept 19, 26
Oct 3, 10, 16, 23, 24, 26, 30, 31

Premium and Gate Pricing (including taxes):
Adult (age 10+) $59.59
Child (age 3-9) $53.20

Advance purchase savings are available for the select dates:
Sept 5, 9, 12, 16, 23, 28, 30
Oct 2, 5, 7, 9, 13, 19, 21, 28

Advance Purchase Savings Price (including taxes):
Adult (age 10+) $52.14
Child (age 3-9) $45.75
Tickets must be purchased at least 1 day prior to event. Select nights only.

Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can save even more by purchasing in advance for the following select nights:

Sept 9, 12, 23, 30
Oct 2, 7, 9, 21

DVC or Passholder Advance Purchase Savings Price (including taxes):
Adult (age 10+) $48.94
Child (age 3-9) $42.55

Passholders can purchase for themselves and up to 3 Guests
DVC Members can purchase for themselves and up to 5 Guests
All Passholder tickets and DVC Tickets must be picked up at Will Call to validate discount. Tickets must be purchased at least 1 day prior to event. Select nights only.

This years Halloween highlights:

• The ever popular Mickey’s "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade. Back by popular demand.
  • Trick-or-treating throughout the Magic Kingdom® Park at numerous treat locations.
  • Happy HalloWishes fireworks spectacular – watch as the Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky!
  • Characters decked out in their favorite costumes - so wear yours too.
  • Use of the most popular Magic Kingdom® Park attractions.

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP) takes place from 7 p.m. to midnight on select nights in November and December at the Magic Kingdom Park. It’s a magical night of special holiday entertainment including an enchanting parade, nighttime fireworks spectacular, Castle Dream Lights, Disney Character greetings, tasty treats, snow on Main Street, U.S.A., plus some of the most popular Magic Kingdom attractions. Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is everything you love about Christmas plus the fantasy of the Magic Kingdom Park. This is the only Holiday-themed, family-event in Central Florida!

Dates:
Nov 10, 11, 14, 16, 20, 21, 30
Dec 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19

Hours: 7 PM - 12 Midnight
Parade at 8:15pm and 10:30pm
Fireworks at 9:30pm

Premium Nights (no advance savings) are:
Nov 14, 21
Dec 4, 5, 11, 12, 14, 18, 19

Premium and Gate Pricing (including taxes):
Adult (age 10+) $59.59
Child (age 3-9) $53.20

Advance purchase savings are available for the select dates:
Nov 10, 11, 16, 20, 30
Dec 2, 5, 7, 9, 16

Advance Purchase Savings Price (including taxes):
Adult (age 10+) $52.14
Child (age 3-9) $45.75
Tickets must be purchased at least 1 day prior to event. Select nights only.

Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can save even more by purchasing in advance for the following select nights:

Nov 11, 20
Dec 7, 9, 16

DVC or Passholder Advance Purchase Savings Price (including taxes):
Adult (age 10+) $48.94
Child (age 3-9) $42.55

Passholders can purchase for themselves and up to 3 Guests
DVC Members can purchase for themselves and up to 5 Guests
All Passholder tickets and DVC Tickets must be picked up at Will Call to validate discount. Tickets must be purchased at least 1 day prior to event. Select nights only.

This years Holiday highlights:

• Castle Dream Lights.
  • Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade featuring Santa and Mrs. Claus.
  • Holiday Wishes - Celebrate the Spirit of the Season Fireworks Spectacular.
  • Celebrate the Season Castle Stage Show.
  • Twas the Night Before Christmas Stage Show in Tomorrowland.
  • Snow on Main Street, U.S.A.
  • Complimentary Hot Cocoa and Cookies.
  • Use of the most popular Magic Kingdom attractions.

Remember, extended table service dining times are available during these events at:

Liberty Tree Tavern
Tony's Town Square Restaurant
Cinderella's Royal Table

You may book these locations on all event nights starting today!

You may also book the Magic Kingdom Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for all event nights starting today!

disneygirl1

Yes, thank you so much for the information.. I was trying to figure out what a premium night was...

Here's a question... Do the AP/DVC discount nights cause the events to be that much more crowded? I purchased my tickets today for Dec 9th and and trying to get a feel. Thanks!

JPVonDrake

Original Poster
Yes, thank you so much for the information.. I was trying to figure out what a premium night was...

Here's a question... Do the AP/DVC discount nights cause the events to be that much more crowded? I purchased my tickets today for Dec 9th and and trying to get a feel. Thanks!

Technically, the same number of tickets are available for sale on all event nights.

Historically, the Premium nights are the most popular, and the Passholder/DVC nights are the quietest as far as attendance goes.

Main Street USA

Let me get this straight......Halloween Party tickets went up OVER $10 from last year? That's one of the most RIDICULOUS price increases I've ever seen at WDW. Unbelievable.

Cane27

The $$$ is into the silly range now. No thanks.:(

Must be the increased transportation costs for all that candy.:veryconfu

Main Street USA

I got my MNSSHP tickets today!!!! I don't care if the price did go up, it's still worth it for me because I LOVE the MNSSHP! :)
Hey, I love it, too. I went last year for the first time, and I thought an extra $41 for 5 hours in the park was a little steep, but I had a GREAT time. Now they've just arbitrarily raised it over $10 more? I mean, really, where do we draw the line?

If it's $63 next year, is that ok? ...and then $74 the next year? Come on.

Thessair

Hrm. No mention of the Villain's Mix & Mingle. I wonder if that's an oversight on the copy writer's part or if it's gone this year.

durangojim

Man, that price is steep. We've planned our vacation in Sept around the 26th's MNSSHP and we'll still be going but paying for 6 people is going to cost abit much. Seems like Disney might be shooting themselves in the foot with the price increase.

COProgressFan

This is a HUGE increase in price for one year, and based on reading the description of the events, there is nothing new that is being offered in terms of entertainment. So you'll pay $60 for 5 hours in the MK!

I am also surprised how many dates they have selected as "premium" dates with no discounts, and how few nights they are allowing people to get AP or DVC discounts. This is really crazy, and it would not surprise me if attendance is light this year for both these events. There just comes a point where the price just doesn't justify the value of the events anymore.

CoP

100 Acre HS

Hrm. No mention of the Villain's Mix & Mingle. I wonder if that's an oversight on the copy writer's part or if it's gone this year.
It isn't an oversight. It is possible the the Castle Stage will be getting a face lift during this time. Not getting a new show, or anything drastic, just a new dance surface. Villains M&G still very much a possibility.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I don't care what the cost is. The parties are WELL worth it to me. Granted I'm going solo so I'm only buying one ticket, but :shrug:

cooleo

Too bad I won't be getting mine this year, we are not going until January. Feels kind of weird since this will be the first Christmas in 4 years that we are not there for the holiday period. Guess I will have to recruit friends to pick up Christmas pins for my collection. :cool:

Boray

The $$$ is into the silly range now. No thanks.:(

Must be the increased transportation costs for all that candy.:veryconfu

Yeah, I gotta agree with you on this one. My family of 4 will probably never attend this party. I just can't see spending $200 to get a different parade and some candy (which my children DON'T NEED - you should see how much they still have from last Halloween, just trick-or-treating in our neighborhood...). It's not like you can't ride every single ride during the day at the MK during October. It's the low season, and we never have trouble seeing everything we wish to see. I'm sure it's fun, but I don't think it's $200 worth of fun for my family.

Maybe if it came with a free meal or something, then it might be worth sticking around in the evening...

WildLodgeFan

Since this is our first and probably only time to go to MNSSHP, I'll will pay the price, but I have to agree with everyone - a $10 p/person jump is a bit steep in one year. We were planning to by tickets today, but the price added another $50 that we weren't planning, so we will hold onto the amount we budgeted for this week and purchase them in a couple of weeks with our next budgeted funds.

Seems to me, Disney is really trying to take advantage of the popularity of these events. I can't blame them, as they are a money-making eneterprise, but definitely harder on the pocketbook of the consumer!

Minnietoo

Got a question. For the night of the party if I have tix do i need to still wait until 180 days out before I can book my dinning for that night?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom