Mickey Not So Scary 2019 Party Pass!

WDWBigEd

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
New this year Mickey's Not So Scary will be offering a Party Pass!

The Magic Kingdom will host Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party in August, September, October & November 2019. The party pass includes admission to all events excluding Thursday, October 31, 2019.

Adults 10 - $299.00 + tax

Child 3-9 - $284.00 tax

Tom P.

The fact that they've dropped the mid-day ticket along with the "annual pass" for Halloween parties both within 24 hours, and both of which have never been offered before, suggests to me that they are really below average on ticket sales for the fall, both for the parks themselves and for the parties.

However, this pass isn't that bad of a deal if you're close enough to attend multiple parties. A single party ticket for an adult is between $79 and $130 depending on the date. There are 36 party nights, and for $299 you could attend any or all but one of those. If I lived nearby, I might consider this.

DisneyDreamer08

If you live close, this is actually a good deal. And with the mid day entry tickets also being offered, attendance must be lower than normal for the fall. Think the lower attendance trend will continue into the new year? Or are hoards of people waiting til both Star War rides open in December? 🤔

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
This pretty much does confirm lower than expected attendance but again, a nice benefit if you're local. Essentially gets you in MK from 4PM to 12AM multiple times. The breakeven is roughly 3 uses or so.

dreamfinder

Taking a page from the HHN multiple event pass it seems. As long as they somehow account for these in the normal ticket sales, I don't see it as a bad thing. Gets them extra cash from locals who would want to go to multiple parties. Heck, I can see some tourists using these to hit up multiple parties during their week or so long trip. And that is what they want. If they can convince a guest to buy one of these and go to multiple parties, it's a win. Yeah, there will be outliers who will use it to go to 10-20 parties, but I think most people would be closer to the 2-4 party attendance. If you have to pay parking, and they get you to buy snacks or something a few times, WDW comes out ahead.

seascape

If they are going to come out with a party pass ticket, why not offer a ticket for one Halloween and one Christmas ticket. my wife and I rotate ever other year between the 2 but give us a combined price that is a good deal and we would do both even through we have the Platinum Plus pass and ate DVC owners.

jt04

Not sure this means they will increase actual numbers but it should increase nights they sell out. Such an amazing deal.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Haha and another huge discount!
I knew that once they drove enough people away they'd be handing out discounts like candy.
Plus I don't think its just a coincidence that it looks like the economy is about to tank and the next day they start trying to entice people to come.
I'm sure more deep discounts are coming.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom