Mickey Not So Sacry Halloween party 2011

calypso

Original Poster
Could someone tell me around what time Disney is releasing the dates of the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party?
Also When are the ticket normally go on sale?

Need to have these answer to plan around my vacation, will be in Disney-world from 10-21 Oct 2011

Thanks.

forevermickey

Don't know dates yet myself, but last year we planned a trip week of Sept. 6th thinking we could go the party for first time. The year before they had run it that week... needless to say we missed it because they started it a week later.... Going Oct. 21st you obviously won't miss the party, I'm sure they will announce the dates within the next few months.

calypso

Original Poster
Don't know dates yet myself, but last year we planned a trip week of Sept. 6th thinking we could go the party for first time. The year before they had run it that week... needless to say we missed it because they started it a week later.... Going Oct. 21st you obviously won't miss the party, I'm sure they will announce the dates within the next few months.
Oh it's not that I think I will don't get a ticket or miss the party, but rather that I would like to start on a planning what to do with my 10 days in Disney. Since i'm not only planning to go to the Party but also have tours and so planned.

timeman

They usually announce the dates for MSNP & MVCP at the end of April and like one of the previous posters said the tickets usually go on sale the first part of May.

mike7904

Taking a look at the calendar for september it looks like they may start theweek of the 11th as they have 7pm closing on tuesday and friday.would be great as that's when we will be there this year. Missed out last year by going a week early as well. Anyone know if they still let you in at 4 with a party ticket?thought some people on here last year said it had changed

draybook

If I'm not mistaken, they have one night closing at 7pm during Labor Day week. I'm hoping it starts then because that's when we're going and I'm hoping to catch 2 Halloween nights.

smk

Nothing official yet but if you look at the park hours for September you can see MK closing at 7 some nights starting the first week of the month. I think it is safe to assume those are planned nights for the party. We are going the middle week of the month (19-26) and we plan on the 20th and the 23rd as our nights to go. The October park hours should be out soon, so keep checking!

Last year we went to one party and got in at 4pm with the party ticket, so unless that changes this year it is still acceptable to get in early.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom