Mickey Mouse Rumor

bluefaery

Excellent point! We sometimes forget the power of Pixie Dust! :animwink:

Dont get hung up on the fact that there is only one Mickey Mouse.....there is also this thing called Pixie Dust that when added to the equation, makes most anything possible.

A good example of this is when I was eating at The Liberty Tree Tavern character dining. Chip and Dale were there. About 5 minutes before the Spectormagic parade began C&D vanished for about 15 minutes. After their part in the parade passed C&D reappreared at a little girls table. The little girl asked where they went and Chip made the motion of playing the piano, she didn't understand so her mom had to tell her that they were in the parade. The lil girl then asked how did they change so quick, the mom answered pixie dusk. I thought that was so cool. It almost made me cry.

IDreamOfDisney

I don't know, but I think my 5 year old at the time, said and did this in Disneyland:

We went out for the 50th. She ran, literally, into Mickey and Minnie on Main Street. She was so surprised to see them she stopped, looked straight at them and without missing a beat said to them "Thanks for comming all the way from Florida to see me." Now I know that the CM's are prepared for most any conversation but there reaction was - They stood up straight, turned and looked at each other, put their hand to their mouths and gave that cute shake of the head and smile, then truned to her and gave her the biggest bear hug from both ends. She dissapeared between them. Then they motioned for her to stay where she was, Mickey and Minnie went over to a cast member, a minute later all three cam back and my daughter was invited to ride in the parade that day. She ended up riding with Cinderella. Another magical moment. :sohappy:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Only when the Health Inspector is easily bribed. :lookaroun

And by the way, stop showing off your UK-ness. "Oooh, looky me, I'm from overseas! I got me a curry house! La de da! It...it just sickens me.

:)

Tee Hee I live in the midlands curry houses and baltis are something we are not short of.

Steak houses on the other hand.......

Computer Magic

I was a little surprised when my sister and I were looking for the photo-op location in Future World for Visa card holders. We went into Character Connection first and saw Pluto and Donald and Mickey...then we went next door to where the card holder location was. Guess who we saw?

I knew there were underground tunnels at MK but not Epcot...:)
I think Disney have become sloppy with what you experienced. I had my picture taken with Mickey in MK Toontown. Walked to the front stage and saw Mickey dancing on stage. Lucky I knew Peter Pan flew Mickey to the stage :lookaroun

Shimmer73083

Only One Minnie Mouse

During our last visit in May, we went to Camp Minnie-Mickey in Animal Kingdom to see the characters there. Minnie Mouse is my absolute favorite and we were the last ones to get in line before they closed it off.

Well, Minnie gave me a hug and liked my matching ears and bow and knew I was an avid fan. It was awesome!

We went to exit AK, characters were coming out at the exit to meet more fans. Minnie was one of them and she ran over to give me a hug because she remembered me! I will never forget that magical moment - so yes, there is always one Mickey Mouse! :wave:

SpenceMan01

Fantasmic is a PRIME example of how Mickey does it. He goes from sorcerer garb at the top of the mountain to tuxedo at the bottom and then disappears in a flash. Next time the kids ask about Mickey moving so fast, tell them that when they see Fantasmic, they'll see him do it. :animwink:

Baums101

It is true. In the book Dinsey wars they speak of how when you have the costume on that you have a radio telling you the different positions of the characters. But than again there is only on mickey, minnie, donald, and goofy.

Gorjus

Where do you people get your information? Wow, talk about false rumors. Having said that, the answer to all of these is "There is one Mickey Mouse!!!" For more details on your false rumors, highlight the area below the quote

It is true. In the book Dinsey wars they speak of how when you have the costume on that you have a radio telling you the different positions of the characters. But than again there is only on mickey, minnie, donald, and goofy.

This is not true. There are no radios in the cosumes

I knew there were underground tunnels at MK but not Epcot...:)

Yes, there are underground tunnels (limited) at Epcot

I became convinced that this was still true when I recently saw the Dream Along with Mickey show at the Magic Kingdom...because Mickey only shows up several minutes into the show (he's late to his own party?!?)

They do a good job making it part of the show, but I think it's because he makes an appearance elsewhere and they need to use some very fast moving pixie dust to get him from one part of the park to the castle stage.

Mickey appears at ToonTown and Dream Along With Mickey simultaneously. Because it is impossible for a guest to see both at the same time, that is fine. The Pooh characters however always have to leave Crystal Palace right before the parade so they are not seen in Crystal Palace and in the parade.

So when Mickey does a stage show at MK or a parade he will not be at the judges tent then.

He is at the Judges Tent all day long.

There is only one Mickey Mouse, however they do make sure only one person takes on the role of the mouse at any park at any time. That creates some curious situations, however, as at least 3 of the parks (not sure about MGM) have character meals featuring the Mouse, so is he not on stage in the park when he's at a character meal? I don't know, as I've never been at both a character meal and Mickey's location in a park at the same time. Haven't quite learned how to Apparate...

I think they just make it so you could not realistically happen upon two Mickeys within 5 minutes or so of each other. Like, you would definitely not find a Mickey around Splash Mountain and another around Pirates of the Caribbean.

Disney MGM Studios: you can or could visit Mickey at the hat in his Year of a Million Dreams outfit and then go visit him in his Sorcerer Mickey outfit 5 a couple of minutes later.

I don't know that I've ever heard that but they do work very hard to make sure that Mickey does not appear at more than one location in the park at the same time.

In actuality, they try to make it so as many people can see Mickey as possible.

donsullivan

Premium Member
Chip n Dale should be hgunted down and used in roadkill pie. Thre only things more overexpossed in the parks than Stitch

And yet go ahead and try and find a decent sized plush of either and you'll loose your mind. I've got a godson and his twin brother that I've been trying to find those for and can't find them anywhere on property.

Walt_Disney

Where do you people get your information? Wow, talk about false rumors. Having said that, the answer to all of these is "There is one Mickey Mouse!!!" For more details on your false rumors, highlight the area below the quote

This is not true. There are no radios in the cosumes

Yes, there are underground tunnels (limited) at Epcot

Mickey appears at ToonTown and Dream Along With Mickey simultaneously. Because it is impossible for a guest to see both at the same time, that is fine. The Pooh characters however always have to leave Crystal Palace right before the parade so they are not seen in Crystal Palace and in the parade.

He is at the Judges Tent all day long.

Disney MGM Studios: you can or could visit Mickey at the hat in his Year of a Million Dreams outfit and then go visit him in his Sorcerer Mickey outfit 5 a couple of minutes later.

In actuality, they try to make it so as many people can see Mickey as possible.
next time trying a using color on your font other then yellow so we can read with out having to highlight it :brick:

Gorjus

next time trying a using color on your font other then yellow so we can read with out having to highlight it :brick:

Actually, that was the point. The only way you could read the responses is if you really wanted to. That way, those who want to keep the magic wouldn't be offended by casual scrolling through messages.

It works in much the same way as spoilers.

head mouse

My daughter (4 at the time) caught on to this last year. We had Cape May for breakfast, and took the boat directly to MGM, and sure enough Chip/Dale were under the hat. We later went to early dinner at the Land, and they were there too. They could do to spread the characters out better. This is where newer characters help. Seeing Stitch in a few places where the fab 5 used to be is nice.

Seeing Stitch anywhere is never a good thing. I can't believe you think replacing the fab 5 with Stitch is a good thing?

Mr Bill

Easy answer for you: Mickey has his awesome Ninja Skills, he just used his Shadow Clone Jutsu to cover more ground...
You might be on to something here.

I've seen some of his crazy abilities in Kingdom Hearts! I know what he can do!

PaisleyMF

Sorry to everybody but the reality is; on each tunnel entrance, there is a teleportation device (like in Stich Great Escape) with costumes fro that area for the different characters so that way they can go from MGM to Epcot to Magic Kingdom, Or from Fantasyland to Main Street USA to Toon Town Fair.

Now i did like the idea of the hidden information, help with spoilers or other info.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom