Mickey Mouse Coconut Patties... Hurrah!

sittle

Original Poster
Does anyone else love these Mickey Mouse Coconut Patties...? I fell in love with them on our 2005 (I think it was 05) trip, I bought my first pack at SSR upon arriving after a LONG trip... They tasted so good and look so neat!

When we have close family visiting WDW, we always send a couple of bucks along to have a box or two brought home to us... specifically from Main Street Confectionary (they taste more magical that way!! HA HA!).

Do you think they will ever be sold outside of the park? (besides online at magical mountain.net and the like)

If any WDW peeps are reading this... Keep making these treats!! So tasty and delicious!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You can find something similar to them at Cracker Barrel, World Market, etc. I have not done a side by side taste test but they are pretty freaking good and come in a few flavors, key lime being my personal favorite.

7188.jpg

Dwarful

They are amazing. I always bring back a few extra boxes. I love to pack a few in my lunch when we get back. Sort of takes me back to WDW at lunch time.

sittle

Original Poster
You can find something similar to them at Cracker Barrel, World Market, etc. I have not done a side by side taste test but they are pretty freaking good and come in a few flavors, key lime being my personal favorite.

No doubt, these are good substitutes... but are they as magical? HA HA!! :ROFLOL:

Dwarful.... I totally do the same thing!!

homer.jpg

MMMmmmm.. magical!

dixiegirl

Oh love those!!! They are EVIL!!!! I can eat the whole box by myself!!!! And usually do because I'm the only one that likes them!!!

AHHH, 178 more days and I'll be getting my box!!!!

Yeah.... thats a freakin long time!!!!

sittle

Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom